News Valentina Shevchenko on Andrade "I really like opponents that go forward"

Awful matchup for Andrade. She destroys everyone except a few from 125-135. Shevchenko just happens to be one of those that she can't fuck with.

Probably the worst.
Ok, according to Sherdog the worst fans are fans from Conor, Khabib, Fedor, JBJ, GSP, Diaz Brothers, Ronda, BJ and now a new addition: Valentina, looking at these names I see a pattern: you must be great to get a fan base qualified as the worst in Sherdog.

andrade is going to get finished if she charges in. such a pointless matchup for Shev who dominated JJ who easily beat Andrade.
125 is such a garbage division all you need is any half decent 115 to win one fight against a gatekeeper (basically any chick Shev already dominated) and they get a title shot.
really hope rose wins since zhang is the most inactive champion ever in the only competitive WMMA division

Ok, according to Sherdog the worst fans are fans from Conor, Khabib, Fedor, JBJ, GSP, Diaz Brothers, Ronda, BJ and now a new addition: Valentina, looking at these names I see a pattern: you must be great to get a fan base qualified as the worst in Sherdog.
To be honest, I don’t care about the rest. Personally the worst fanboys I’ve dealt with were Conor, Khabib and Valentina fans. And I don’t even hate these fighters.

I have never understood professional fighters not getting every advantage they can, whether it's studying their opponent, or watching what they eat when they don't have a fight scheduled. I remember watching TUFF and wondering why someone would get sh*tfaced drunk when they have fights scheduled, and a UFC contract on the line. Why not give yourself the best possible chance?

People are often self-destructive. It may also be to deal with their own nerves, which may be the cause of said self destruction.

Nevermind him, with him and Valentina is somewhat personal (he’s from Lima); I guess they were onto something and she rejected him or smt like that...
He said he was about to have dinner with her when the shooting happened, somehow, luckily for him, he didn’t go.

Andrade is not going to "go forward" against her if she has a good team around her.

You beat a fighter like Valentina with a muy-thai base by staying out of kicking range, not by applying continuous pressure.

Nevermind him, with him and Valentina is somewhat personal (he’s from Lima); I guess they were onto something and she rejected him or smt like that...
He said he was about to have dinner with her when the shooting happened, somehow, luckily for him, he didn’t go.
Are you serious? A dinner with Valentina?
<DontBelieve1>

<{clintugh}>

Except for the occasional Jessica Eye KO or brutal beatdown of some soccermom shes boring as hell.
I love that people here prefer untalented brawlers that just swing for the fences before truly skilled Martial Artists that are on another level. I'd rather watch a Valentina striking clinic any day over some blood heavy brawl between two scrubs on the prelims any day.

Back