News Valentina Shevchenko on Andrade "I really like opponents that go forward"

Andrade is not going to "go forward" against her if she has a good team around her.

You beat a fighter like Valentina with a muy-thai base by staying out of kicking range, not by applying continuous pressure.

Andrade is known for being a pressure and powerful fighter, that's how she has been winning.

Are you serious? A dinner with Valentina?
<DontBelieve1>

That’s what he said...
<Neil01>

In several times over here; that he knows the three of them, but somehow he managed to not get along with Valentina for some undisclosed reason; same as why he didn’t show up to the dinner the three of them (Valentina, Pavel and himself) had, just before the shooting...

starting to think maybe he has something to do with the shooting ...

That’s what he said...
<Neil01>

In several times over here; that he knows the three of them, but somehow he managed to not get along with Valentina for some undisclosed reason; same as why he didn’t show up to the dinner the three of them (Valentina, Pavel and himself) had, just before the shooting...

starting to think maybe he has something to do with the shooting ...

Wow, we really have some characters over here <Lmaoo>, Thank you for the answer.

It’s smart and intelligent.......When I boxed i was almost a pure counter puncher ....so perhaps that plays a part
I mean not really, most effective counter striking is forcing someone to actually throw something. Either by poking them with a long ranged strikes to score points or moving forward. Most elite boxers that were counter strikers have done this in some form since the 1960s. Otherwise you make the fight way closer than it has any right being.

I've never understood the ones who say 'I'm not concerned about what my opponent might do. My coaches will develop a game plan for me.'
"He never fought someone like me, I dont care what he has planned, we're playing my game out there"

Yeah good luck with that. Not like we've heard that a billion times before losses.

I mean not really, most effective counter striking is forcing someone to actually throw something. Either by poking them with a long ranged strikes to score points or moving forward. Most elite boxers that were counter strikers have done this in some form since the 1960s. Otherwise you make the fight way closer than it has any right being.
Definitely poking them with long range strikes in my situation.....6’2 at 14 years old ....But mindset was always of a counter puncher ....But some people wouldn’t play along ....you had to attempt to make them lead or counter their counter

Definitely poking them with long range strikes in my situation.....6’2 at 14 years old ....But mindset was always of a counter puncher ....But some people wouldn’t play along ....you had to attempt to make them lead or counter their counter
Yeah but my only beef with Valentina is she doesn't really do this.

Back