VA students shown white guilt video for black history month

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Apparently students in VA were shown an affirmative action promotional video for black history month. It basically implies that white people get freebies all through life and black people are met with nothing but road blocks. The video not only tries to completely absolve black of any responsibility for crime rates, teen pregnancy etc, but it also seems to completely ignore generations and pretends the same people who were slaves and those who were around during segregation are the same ones committing crimes and are starting careers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-action-video-shown-high-school-students.html

So a school is teaching students that a person from a historically disadvantaged race still faces hurdles while a person from the historically advantaged race does not have to deal with the same negative baggage .

"White guilt" is a loaded term; the school is just using a cartoon to get the above point across.

What next, maybee schools shouldn't teach children about what Native Americans went through.

Black person and a White/Asian person apply to same schools with identical stats.

Black person gets into multiple Ivy's with a full ride
White/Asian person has to pay sticker at a place ranked 150

Video doesn't seem to include that though

So a school is teaching students that a person from a historically disadvantaged race still faces hurdles while a person from the historically advantaged race does not have to deal with the same negative baggage .

"White guilt" is a loaded term; the school is just using a cartoon to get the above point across.

What next, maybee schools shouldn't teach children about what Native Americans went through.
My grandfather was an immigrant janitor, so what the fuck "connections" did I have to make that little escalator scene accurate? This is the #1 country for immigrants, so most whites are not descended from slave owners and most black are not descended from slaves. It's more important to note that blacks weren't descended from slaves though because most whites weren't slaves owners ever to begin with.

Last edited:
s3h38.jpg

My grandfather was an immigrant janitor, so what the fuck "connections" did I have to make that little escalator scene accurate? This is the #1 country for immigrants, so most whites are not descended from slave owners and most black are not descended from slaves.

It's just a cartoon, I wouldn't take it too seriously.

What about us Asian people who are clearly better than white people? Did we somehow get to the Americas first and enslaved white people, which is why we make more money, are happier, have less divorce rates, commit fewer crimes, have smaller penises (which recent study suggests women favor over larger penile formations)?

My grandfather was an immigrant janitor, so what the fuck "connections" did I have to make that little escalator scene accurate? This is the #1 country for immigrants, so most whites are not descended from slave owners and most black are not descended from slaves.
Most Blacks (here) are descended from Slaves.

Even if you came here as 1st gen immigrant, if you aren't Black, you don't have the negative baggage they carry. Natives have their own negative baggage but aren't viewed with the same disdain as Blacks.

You are looking at it all wrong when you think it is about "connections". It is about societal perceptions and problems emmanating from socio-economic standing.

Last edited:
Black person and a White/Asian person apply to same schools with identical stats.

Black person gets into multiple Ivy's with a full ride
White/Asian person has to pay sticker at a place ranked 150

Video doesn't seem to include that though
The biggest beneficiaries of unfair preferential admissions are white students.
Additionally, Harvard researcher Michael Hurwitz found in 2011 that Harvard legacy applicants had a nearly 23 percent admissions advantage when compared to similarly qualified non-legacy applicants. In particular, individuals who are considered 'primary legacies' (those with a parent who is an alum) had a 45 percent advantage while 'secondary legacies' (those with a sibling, aunt, uncle or grandparent who is an alum) had nearly a 14 percent advantage.

These policies disproportionately benefit wealthy white students, with a vast majority of legacy applicants being from the top 10 percent income percentile. It’s no wonder why Kahlenberg calls it “affirmative action for the rich.”

At Harvard, for example, over 92 percent of legacy admits in 2002 were white.

Now this doesnt negate the fact that poor whites and Asians are disadvantaged in admissions process. But it is done because institutions today prefer a more multicultural campus so that the student body can benefit from the interaction of minds from diverse backgrounds. It doesnt always work because many campuses remain self-segragated to some degree.

It's good to instill resentment in some students, and guilt in others. This helps the psychology of their growing minds to help them conform to Marxist politics.

Getting them young is important.

Now this doesnt negate the fact that poor whites and Asians are disadvantaged in admissions process. But it is done because institutions today prefer a more multicultural campus so that the student body can benefit from the interaction of minds from diverse backgrounds. It doesnt always work because many campuses remain self-segragated to some degree.

"Michael Hurwitz concluded that children of alumni had a 45 percent greater chance of admission. A Princeton team found the advantage to be worth the equivalent of 160 additional points on an applicant’s SAT, nearly as much as being a star athlete or African-American or Hispanic."

So who is getting the least preferential treatment?

It would be nice if the SJW crowd would stop using men/whites at the absolute pinnacle of privilege (top 1%~) as a representation of the entire white population.

Furthermore, "diversity" has not helped university campuses. It has turned them into war zones full of ideological social science terrorists hell bent on silencing and destroying those who disagree with their feelings.

Your memes are generally very meh and, for instance in this thread, boil down complicated topics into a simplicity convenient for uneducated whites.

However, this is one issue on which I can firmly side myself with white warriors. The "cultural appropriation" claim is by and large stupid, whiny, and void of any sociological substance. Cultures blend. What they call "stealing" is natural and a level of pop cultural recognition absolutely necessary for black musicians to have any financial success.

I can maybe get on board with the claims about that Ziggy girl. I don't know if it qualifies as "cultural appropriation," but a white Australian purposefully parodying a lower class African American accent is really weird.

Back