V. Shevchenko 0 KO wins and 4/58 in kickboxing. She has 0 power, why would anyone be afraid of her??

Cindy Dandois has as many TKO's than Shevchenko in mma and she has probably the lowest stoppage rate ever for a kickboxing fighter.
She looked good last fight vs a girl that tore her knee after 7 sec and couldn't even move and Shev still had to take her down and couldn't put her out in 1 round lol

She's the definition of pillow hands an decision machine, doesn't have one stoppage in the stand up department in the UFC.

She is an amazing fighter and would have won the fight against Montano but when you're fighting her the probability of her hurting you is almost 0. You have to probably break yours arms and legs and not move at all and she still would have to land 10000 punches to open a scratch on your face.

I get that she's a great fighter, but why would anyone fear her??

Shevchenko has a 74% finishing rate. Jon Jones has a 78% finishing rate.

Obviously they both suck.

15 years ago, people claimed that Fedor had no power because he was largely hitting submissions, and rarely stopped fights with strikes.

Valentina has mostly been fighting larger women and if the fight hits the ground, she follows the path of least resistance.

15 years ago, people claimed that Fedor had no power because he was largely hitting submissions, and rarely stopped fights with strikes.

Valentina has mostly been fighting larger women and if the fight hits the ground, she follows the path of least resistance.
According to Pat Barry, Joanna Jedrzejczyk is female version of Fedor, so this spot is already taken.

Cindy Dandois has as many TKO's than Shevchenko in mma and she has probably the lowest stoppage rate ever for a kickboxing fighter.
She looked good last fight vs a girl that tore her knee after 7 sec and couldn't even move and Shev still had to take her down and couldn't put her out in 1 round lol

She's the definition of pillow hands an decision machine, doesn't have one stoppage in the stand up department in the UFC.

She is an amazing fighter and would have won the fight against Montano but when you're fighting her the probability of her hurting you is almost 0. You have to probably break yours arms and legs and not move at all and she still would have to land 10000 punches to open a scratch on your face.

I don’t think UFC fighters fear getting hit very often, even WMMA....

But they might fear losing, when a loss puts them down the divisional ladder.

because they know theyre going to lose, its almost like... whats the point. thats how much better she is then everyone at 125.

nunes whos way bigger and way longer reach couldnt even land a punch on her. she won with tapping leg kicks.

Her kickboxing record on her wikipedia page is "(Incomplete)". If you just peruse through the fight results, it contradicts her record; you can count 6 fights ending by KO/TKO in spite of her "record" saying she only has 4 KO/TKO victories, and that's because her record is "(Incomplete)".

Any one of Shevchenko's opponents has every right to respect her because of what she's showcased in the UFC against women who were a full weight class bigger than her:

Kaufman:
LikelyJoyousAiredale.gif

SpitefulDistortedGemsbok.gif

Nunes:
xTiQyeoZvZDFIcgsJG.gif

giphy.gif

RemorsefulIdolizedHuia.gif

ExchangeMain.gif

Holm (who keep in mind, out muscled Cyborg in the clinch):
giphy.gif

3o7TKDWNkxjZLHZcty.gif

l41YANiQvEUskToU8.gif

l41Yvxe1YjKuWpRW8.gif

IjWI12N.gif

Pena:
MasculineUnkemptAlbatross-size_restricted.gif

4 KO's, thought it would be clear when i write 0 KO's right before...

Your grammar is horrendous. It clearly reads as 0 KO wins and (a record of) 4/58 to most sensible literates.

She’s technical but doesnt throw power, I dont even think she trains to throw power. She practices like 100 kicks a day but they are foot slaps with zero load or drive in them.

I don't know about you, but I'm not volunteering to take any kicks from her.
6y6r03u.gif

Your grammar is horrendous. It clearly reads as 0 KO wins and (a record of) 4/58 to most sensible literates.
I'd argue that the context makes up for it.

Sure, it's not well constructed by any means, but it gets the point across, albeit haphazardly.

Her kickboxing record on her wikipedia page is "(Incomplete)". If you just peruse through the fight results, it contradicts her record; you can count 6 fights ending by KO/TKO in spite of her "record" saying she only has 4 KO/TKO victories, and that's because her record is "(Incomplete)".

Any one of Shevchenko's opponents has every right to respect her because of what she's showcased in the UFC against women who were a full weight class bigger than her:

Kaufman:
LikelyJoyousAiredale.gif

SpitefulDistortedGemsbok.gif

Nunes:
xTiQyeoZvZDFIcgsJG.gif

giphy.gif

RemorsefulIdolizedHuia.gif

ExchangeMain.gif

Holm (who keep in mind, out muscled Cyborg in the clinch):
giphy.gif

3o7TKDWNkxjZLHZcty.gif

l41YANiQvEUskToU8.gif

l41Yvxe1YjKuWpRW8.gif

IjWI12N.gif

Pena:
MasculineUnkemptAlbatross-size_restricted.gif

She is more skilled than 97% of the whole roster, men included. Easily the best P4P in WMMA. Arguably beat the 2nd P4P in Nunes, despite being a weightclass smaller.

It's a shame Modaferri never won the belt. One things for sure, she would have defended it by now. Modaferri would have gone 5 rounds with Valentina as Val has no KO power and Roxy has a good ground game.

She is one of the most skilled WMMA fighters in the world.
I think she is the number 1 most skilled in the world, she really beat Amanda Nunes, Nunes really lost that fight. She also would have beat Nunes in their first fight if it would have been a 5 rounder.

She is more skilled than 97% of the whole roster, men included. Easily the best P4P in WMMA. Arguably beat the 2nd P4P in Nunes, despite being a weightclass smaller.

Valentina is my favorite WMMA fighter, but she is not P4P better than even 10% of the men.
Stop white knighting.

i think other people have already said this but it's basically that WMMA is so low-level that anyone who looks somewhat competent is hyped up to be a master striker

remember when Joanna was the champ? people were saying she was the best striker in the UFC until she got beat by a part time model who tried out for TUF

but it happens with guys too - people act like Till is some amazing striker but he has no credentials

Valentina is my favorite WMMA fighter, but she is not P4P better than even 10% of the men.
Stop white knighting.

She throws counter spinning high kicks, with a near perfect technique.

Lol you are a joke, she nearly killed that woman that she “couldn’t put out in one round”

With a sadistic ref like that there’s not a ton more she could’ve

Back