V. Shevchenko 0 KO wins and 4/58 in kickboxing. She has 0 power, why would anyone be afraid of her??

bjjwar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cindy Dandois has as many TKO's than Shevchenko in mma and she has probably the lowest stoppage rate ever for a kickboxing fighter.
She looked good last fight vs a girl that tore her knee after 7 sec and couldn't even move and Shev still had to take her down and couldn't put her out in 1 round lol

She's the definition of pillow hands an decision machine, doesn't have one stoppage in the stand up department in the UFC.

She is an amazing fighter and would have won the fight against Montano but when you're fighting her the probability of her hurting you is almost 0. You have to probably break yours arms and legs and not move at all and she still would have to land 10000 punches to open a scratch on your face.

I get that she's a great fighter, but why would anyone fear her??

By WMMA standards that's Tyson-level.

4/58 in kickboxing

tenor.gif

She's 56 - 2.

That is saying something.

She is one of the most skilled WMMA fighters in the world.

in my eyes cindy dindois > svhc

You don't have to fear being ko'd to fear loosing to a fighter, in such a cut throat business where you're a loss away from being cut from the UFC, a fight like her is difficult and risky as she's so technical and talented.

Shes got great technique, and is light years ahead of 95% of women mixed martial artists. Jones and GSP didnt have too much KO power either. Why are people scared of him? Khabib no KO power.. why be scared of him?? Derp

Not only does she have no power, but she has no aggression. She's like the laziest counter puncher i've seen in the ufc. Very boring fighter.

I don't think she ducked the fight on purpose, could be a lot of different issues. Her mental state is likely one. I don't think it had anything to do with Shevchenko really.

By WMMA standards that's Tyson-level.
Like i said Dandois has the same finishing rate of TKO's than her and Dandois is by far the worst striker i've ever seen.

Like i said Dandois has the same finishing rate of TKO's than her and Dandois is by far the worst striker i've ever seen.
WMMA is a pillow-fight. Human bones and organs can simply withstand far more force than their little muscles can produce. Even Cyborg has trouble KO-ing people.

I think the "fear" would be of losing, convincingly. If I can beat fists of stone, but get my ass kicked by pillow-hands, I fear the latter, not the former.

Last edited:
Been saying this for a long time now.

Shevchenko is very good, but people act like she's this vicious knock out artist when in reality in her last fight it took her 2 rounds to submit a homeless drug addict making their UFC debut

She struggled to get that finish. Her stock dropped IMO against a complete tomato can even by WMMA standards.

I’m in agreement with TS, she ain’t that good.

Not only does she have no power, but she has no aggression. She's like the laziest counter puncher i've seen in the ufc. Very boring fighter.

I don't think she ducked the fight on purpose, could be a lot of different issues. Her mental state is likely one. I don't think it had anything to do with Shevchenko really.

Her solution to fighting a same stance fighter (two southpaws) is to throw as many spinning back fasts as you can. She threw like 7 or 8 in one round if I recall correctly. That shit is ugly.

Back