V. Shevchenko 0 KO wins and 4/58 in kickboxing. She has 0 power, why would anyone be afraid of her??

She’s technical but doesnt throw power, I dont even think she trains to throw power. She practices like 100 kicks a day but they are foot slaps with zero load or drive in them.

Personally id rather get quickly ko'd than demoralized for 5 rounds. Gotta be pretty humiliating

She is one of the most skilled WMMA fighters in the world.
I agree with you. Not debating that. But people act like she's knocking people out left right and center causing everyone brain damage when she couldn't hurt a fly after 6000 punches and elbows and has probably the worst finishing rate i've ever seen on even average female fighters...

Not only does she have no power, but she has no aggression. She's like the laziest counter puncher i've seen in the ufc. Very boring fighter.

I don't think she ducked the fight on purpose, could be a lot of different issues. Her mental state is likely one. I don't think it had anything to do with Shevchenko really.

The narrative (led by Shevchenko) that Montano did this on purpose proves how stupid people can be. Yeah, sure. Someone prepares for a fight then cuts weight to the point their kidneys start to shut down. All just part of the plan. lol

I couldn't care less about Montano. She got her title through TUF and it's her fault for not being able to make weight but people need a serious reality check. Shevchenko has one of the biggest senses of entitlement in WMMA.

Glad that people are finally seeing the light about Val's power.

Her fans like to think that moving down will suddenly see her ko ratio climb, truth is all her MT fights were at her natural weight and against similar sized opponents and she was no powerhouse there either.

Just because you don't get KTFOed doesn't mean you can't get the living sh*t beaten out of you.

She deservedly got her title taken away and won't likely be a factor in the sport (at least for a while).
Let's move on.

She is boring as fuck. It's some weird obsession from stalkers & neckbeards have kept her afloat. It's amazing how she gets all these attention while an exciting fighter like Niko Price doesn't get 1/10 of that attention while being 10 times more entertaining than her.

I'm sure TS is right. I mean nevermind the -1250 odds on Shevchenko (the challenger). Clearly the "champ" was a serious threat to the champion kickboxer and all those people betting on Shevchenko were just wrong

<36>

She is an amazing fighter and would have won the fight against Montano but when you're fighting her the probability of her hurting you is almost 0. You have to probably break yours arms and legs and not move at all and she still would have to land 10000 punches to open a scratch on your face.

I get that she's a great fighter, but why would anyone fear her??

Getting picked apart over 25 minutes on the feet is no fun for anyone. Go ask Scott Jorgenson how much fun it was to get dissected over 5 rounds by Dominick Cruz.

Not having TKOs/KOs doesn't mean the fighter lacks power. Bullet's also been fighting girls bigger than her prior to the move to 125.

I'm sure TS is right. I mean nevermind the -1250 odds on Shevchenko (the challenger). Clearly the "champ" was a serious threat to the champion kickboxer and all those people betting on Shevchenko were just wrong

<36>

Contract Bridge competition in local clubs is more competitive than Women's Muay-thai.

<36>

Some of the people on here have some serious issues with women

Some cold hard truth brothers. White Knights may find it hard to digest I guess.

<Fedor23>

She struggled to get that finish. Her stock dropped IMO against a complete tomato can even by WMMA standards.

Eh, yea she should have finished her quicker but her stock most certainly did not drop after that.

Ask Holly Holm, a champ in both boxing and MMA what she thinks of Shevchenko. As for the person who commented on her counter-punching? Go watch the Holm fight.

I get that she's a great fighter, but why would anyone fear her??

Because she really doesn't have much competition in that division...

The actual former champ beat this creature to win the belt...
roxanne-modafferi-invicta-12-weigh-in-by-scott-hirano.jpg

So competitively speaking, for that division... She's a beast!

Back