Rumored Usman vs Burns, Masvidal vs Diaz 2.

I have a hard time seeing Mas and Nate accept a co main at this rate
There is no way it will be a co-main if Usman/Burns is official because U have Nunes/Megan for the WFW Belt

How much braindamage does Nate wants? That fight was not even competitive. Rather see Leon Edwards vs Masvidal.
That was an absolute one sided beatdown from Masvidal so there is no need for the rematch they should book him against the Winner of Tyron/Colby or Leon that is what make sense for Masvidal

Being targeted for the January PPV. Diaz vs Masvidal 2 as a co main makes no sense at all, that’s the draw it would completely overshadow the usman/burns fight

Masvidal looking for easy money fights because he knows he's not even a gate keeper.

I hope Diaz wins to shoot masvidal back down out of rankings.

Nate Diaz is perhaps the most least elite fighter to ever get multiple (co) main event slots in the UFC.

Guy is actually bang average.

Beats Woodley for the title, defends against Colby, defends against Masvidal, defends against Burns. Say what you want about Usman but he fights nothing but the best.

Leon was calling Masvidal out for a while so that is the fighting that makes the most sense not fighting Diaz again
I don't wanna see Masvidal-Diaz 2 either, but I really don't give a fuck about Leon. I'd be a lot more interested in something like Masvidal vs. the loser of Colby-Woodley.

lol at that rematch, but good move by Jorge business wise. It’s a lucrative fight he most likely wins and still retains his high ranking, because in reality he is a very good journeyman that caught lightning in a bottle on a nice little run. He most likely loses to Usman, Burns, Colby, Wonderboy, maybe even Edwards and a few others.

cant wait to see how jorge vs diaz isdnt digned and how they play the victim card again. what dana is really saying here is i have to super a fight agreement to nate per a contract so i cant help it if he says no.

Usman Burns is a great matchup.
Masvidal Vs Diaz 2 should go exactly the same.

They want Nate to win the BMF belt to bait Conor back out of “retirement”

they dont need to bait conor they need a live gate to book conor and conor knows it that why he fake retired again.

So it’ll be 3 rounds? Or will they do that bmf bullshit again? Lol

duh 3 rounds cause it not the main event. this is why the fight i pbet wont get booked cause no main event no ppv buys money

Back