Rumored Usman vs Burns, Masvidal vs Diaz 2.

I have a hard time seeing Mas and Nate accept a co main at this rate

this is why the fight wont get booked. jorge and nate will cry poor house cause they wont get ppv points.

Masvidal vs Diaz 2 will be fun. Diaz gets spanked one more time. The promo will be fun and the UFC will market the shit out of it.
Glad the Diaz fans thought that he would have any chance in round 4 and 5

I'm not sure what Nate can do any different. Maybe if he doesn't catch that headkick in the first round he'll be a little sharper.

Obviously nobody here gives af about Mas/Nate 2. It's a money fight for the casuals, and a way to justify a second title shot for Jorge, assuming he wins. Give the dude credit, he built a fucking brand for himself.

Oh great...lets brain damage Nate even more.
Mas should fight Edwards and no one else.

1. I have Burns as a slight favorite. Usman is a great fighter, but Burns seems like a bad stylistic matchup for him.
2. Masvidal-Nate 2 is an obvious cash grab by the UFC to offset the poor numbers that Usman-Burns would generate.

People here keep whining about how irrelevant Nate is yet he keeps getting high-profile fights and top guys still call him out <Lmaoo>

Masvidal-Nate 2? WHY? Who asked for this
They did, both dont care to fight real contenders who would make them look bad while not getting paid, also it sounds like a 3 round fight...even worst for "coming back in the later rounds" Diaz, lol.

Surprised people are complaining about Masvidal vs diaz as a co main event. It has potential to be a better fight if Diaz does not get hurt and stunned so early.

Masvidal and Diaz only want money fights.

It’ll bring in the casuals. That’s where the money is.
The casuals know Masvidal is a mediocre fighter now, his casual fan base dipped after his embarrassing performance against Usman.

Masvidal should be fighting Edwards next. This is going to be another easy win for him.

Masvidal vs Diaz 2?

giphy.gif

Back