Usman responds to Sherdoggers clowning his hairline

Yes, it's not a big deal to me. It is to you apparently. You came with a pretty elaborate defense and have a hard time accepting your initial impression of my post was wrong.
It’s no big deal to you, yet you keep responding like an obsessed ex, Lool. Give it up man. Have a good night.

It’s no big deal to you, yet you keep responding like an obsessed ex, Lool. Give it up man. Have a good night.

I'm just having a conversation with you, bud. Might help you even when you can admit to yourself you were wrong. You haven't been able to make a rational counter argument in a while, but instead started to call me names and just make blanket denials without a real argument to back it up, so maybe it's time. You know for maturity and confidence's sake.

Last edited:
But I might be wrong here, bud. I thought you highly regarded confidence and maturity from your defense of Usman, but I'm man enough to admit I might have been wrong on that. I will no longer bother you about confidence and maturity, just to be safe. @moosaev

I don't know why he held onto it for so long, he looks much better without it. Black dudes look good bald, white dudes look like they're dying of cancer unless you look like Jeff Monson or something.

hch0vwnii9z51.jpg

looks fine to me
Lmao, is that photoshopped or real?

I don't know why he held onto it for so long, he looks much better without it. Black dudes look good bald, white dudes look like they're dying of cancer unless you look like Jeff Monson or something.
I don't know about your example, Jeff looks pretty sickly most of the time.
He should have kept his Vegetaesque widowpeak =>

I'll always admire him after the Colby fight . Don't care if it wasn't the most technical boxing that was a barn burner . Actually had Colby winning the fight 49-48 before Usman rallied like a champion .
I had had it even through 4 also and had colby winning that first minute or 2 but usman really did pull that fight out like all great champions do. Still can't stand his personality he acts so high and mighty. I had to stop watching him on rogan hes so uppity even his inflections are annoying.

The day Marty defeated sherdog by shaving his head. Guess what, he going bald, what you got to say now.

Remember this day brothers.

Still in denial.

Bald dude getting a hair cut and saying "Let's get it all off".

There is nothing there to cut dude.

Haha funny

I liked his tap dancing/foot stomp training video that he released even better. Guy's got some good humor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back