Usman responds to Sherdoggers clowning his hairline

As someone who buzzes my own hair, it’s annoying as shit. I’ve paid a barber on special occasions to clean up the back really well.
Nah man. All you need is a nice razor, some shaving cream, and a hot shower. Doesn't take more than 10 minutes, if that. Give it a try, as it isn't as time consuming and gives you a way smoother head than any buzzers ever could.

c530d8ac95c24c51bb3e6c9d340fa4d9.gif

Masvidal blew that wig back <Lmaoo>

Usman has ironically gotten better and more exciting as champion. Usually guys are the opposite.

Usman has ironically gotten better and more exciting as champion. Usually guys are the opposite.

He sucked out Woodley's soul and it re-established in the inverse

Woodley is the pinnacle example of super exiting as a ladder climber and contender then immediately become completely boring and timid and fighting to just hopefully not lose maybe.

I don’t care about money. But why pay a guy to shave you’re head bald. He could do it with his razor for his face.

alot of black guys are super prone to razor bumps (you can tell by usmans face he is one of them) and using clippers without a guard (closets to the skin) yourself can be tedious and annoying.

Yeah usually champs fight safer. Mighty Mouse was the pinnacle of a champ not fighting safe the longer his reign went. He was going for finishes in the last seconds of a fight he was dominating

Are you kidding?? The glorious divine locks of street jesus are to die for
Come on dude, it's pretty clear to see that Jorge's hairline is receding and developing a peak. Obviously Kumaru's hairline is whack, but Jorge is going to have to let go of that long hair here at some point soonish if he dosen't end up getting plugs or something. Long hair with a very receded hairline looks so bad.

Come on dude, it's pretty clear to see that Jorge's hairline is receding and developing a peak. Obviously Kumaru's hairline is whack, but Jorge is going to have to let go of that long hair here at some point soonish if he dosen't end up getting plugs or something. Long hair with a very receded hairline looks so bad.
No,never!

Haircut in Embedded huh!! Not looking good for Marty.

No,never!
I mean he's probably got the money to fix it now if he wants to keep the long hair for years still. There's treatment options out there now that seem to work pretty good. But gotta call a spade a spade, his hair line is on the decline presently. He's just fortunate it seems to be a slow decline.

I wonder who tries harder. Marty with his changing accent, and weird whisper voice. Or “street Jesus” who’s getting shit for free now but insists he is “still that street thug” eeessh, shits embarrassing

I'll always admire him after the Colby fight . Don't care if it wasn't the most technical boxing that was a barn burner . Actually had Colby winning the fight 49-48 before Usman rallied like a champion .
Same, and the fact that he broke Colby's jaw makes it that much better. Usman has won me over as a fan.

Still would like to see Jorge get the belt this weekend though...

Same, and the fact that he broke Colby's jaw makes it that much better. Usman has won me over as a fan.

Still would like to see Jorge get the belt this weekend though...
Definitely . And same ! WW would get a lot better with the shake up that a Masvidal win would bring ! Highly unlikely but it is what it is .

is he self aware? like, hes funny because of how cringey he is. im not so sure thats being self aware. unless he knows hes that cringey and continues to do that.. but i highly doubt it.

Fair point. I meant only in the strict context of essentially admitting here that not only does he listen to internet criticisms of his appearance but also that it bothers him to some extent. I took it as him saying 'I wish you guys would stop talking shit about my hair, but since you won't, I'll just shave it.' It's not a big deal either way, but I got a chuckle out of it.

Wouldn’t he really grow it out if he was showing the Sherbros up? Looks as tho that’s a KO by the Sherbros to me.

being bald is fine i guess but only if you're 6'0 + and jacked. Bald manlets are worst thing that can be born into this world

Back