Usman responds to Sherdoggers clowning his hairline

Seems like Mayberry material to me mods.

20210212-131104.jpg

Pretty much thread win. Well done.

He hasn't said anything that I find unlikeable. Now Colby.......him and Jon are the only fighters I genuinely dislike.

Some of you are easily swayed. Dude has his hair shaven off because he is getting bald, just like a million other men do. "He so funny!"

I don’t care about money. But why pay a guy to shave you’re head bald. He could do it with his razor for his face.
As someone who buzzes my own hair, it’s annoying as shit. I’ve paid a barber on special occasions to clean up the back really well.

Some of you are easily swayed. Dude has his hair shaven off because he is getting bald, just like a million other men do. "He so funny!"
Usman is showing his personality, between this and the foot stomping video he’s having fun with the hate he’s getting and that shows a level of maturity and self confidence that people find attractive. The reason why Masvidal’s stock is way down, and Usman’s is way up is because one of them is acting fake as hell, the other is appearing more genuine and down to earth. Masvidal’s tough guy act is beyond cringey now.

Back