Usman brags to fans: I finish Chimaev in a 5 rounder

Oof those shavkat fans..... unreal lol
It sucks. I was really high on Shavkat before he came to the UFC, but since he got a name and his fanbase has exploded, most of the new dickriders are insufferable. To the point where I actually started to like Shavkat less even though he isn't to blame for them.

He will destroy every champion and top contender with ease, he is the great unbeatable Chad. All that rubbish.

It sucks. I was really high on Shavkat before he came to the UFC, but since he got a name and his fanbase has exploded, most of the new dickriders are insufferable. To the point where I actually started to like Shavkat less even though he isn't to blame for them.

He will destroy every champion and top contender with ease, he is the great unbeatable Chad. All that rubbish.
I know the feeling. I was an Anderson Silva fan but started wanting him to loss because of how ridiculous his fanbase was

And on short notice too? Lol
Might have got him out of there if he didn't get injured.

Fucking wild that Usman couldn't even beat a 1 armed khamzat.

What a beast

I'm sure you reached out to all those posters that said Usman would kill khamzat, just to stay impartial, right ma boi? Lol

what's he supposed to say?

"borz will ragdoll me for 1 round and gas out for the next 4 but squeak out a split decision" ???

They only do 5rd championship fights. But now that we know 5 round fights terrify chimaev, they could do one 25 minute round and Usman would whoop his a$$ that way as well.

Might have got him out of there if he didn't get injured.

Fucking wild that Usman couldn't even beat a 1 armed khamzat.

What a beast

I'm sure you reached out to all those posters that said Usman would kill khamzat, just to stay impartial, right ma boi? Lol

People are so sure of things. We've all been wrong plenty of times, but you were 100% certain. I'm sure that hand continues to speak to his cardio issues. As to your post about Anderson, Khamzat's fans have become just as insufferable at times. Anyway, it's all good boiiii.

Well Usman ain't lying... Khamzat the new Abraham lincoln what's his name that retired cuz he only wanted 5 round fights.

When ‘The Nigerian Nightmare’ was a champion, Khamzat Chimaev called him out many times. With Usman’s dethronement by Edwards and Chimaev’s move to middleweight,
‘Borz’ has now altered his focus. However, Usman has not lost hope for this spectacle.

Chimaev was recently featured in an exciting challenge posted by ESPN MMA and Sports Center. Their post asked fans how long they would endure against Chimaev in a five-round fight for $10 million.

“$10M for 5 rounds with Khamzat. How long will you last?” they wrote in the post. While many people in the comments section said it's difficult, Kamaru Usman disagreed and made his point.
In the comments section, Usman sent:

“At 77kg… Finish him in the 4th.”

Source: https://thesportsrush.com/ufc-news-10000000-for-5″-ex-ufc-champ-vows-to-finish-khamzat-chimaev-under-4-rounds/
Yeah he didn t do shit in a 3rd fight.

Because he took the fight on ten days notice?
No, it has little to do with that.

It's because Khamzat started to gas and Usman did well at the end of the fight. At that point he believes if he had another round he would've finished him.

But in a 5 round fight, Khamzat doesn't fight with as much urgency, so believing that he'll gas at the end of the 3rd round again is a bad bet.

Khamzat finishes any version of Usman. They aren't making it to round 5. Khamzat finishes him within 10 minutes

I have to say, I am quite surprised, as normally I find I agree on most things you state, but this time...

Usman came off the bench on 10 days notice and fought in a weight class that time permitted him to be able to make, and took Chimaev the distance. If it was a 5 rounder, there was a very real chance Usman could have pulled out that win.

I know that Chimaev reportedly tore a ligament or something to that effect, and I have been working a lot lately and barely on Sherdog to see any actual proof of that. But excuses are always rampant when a fighter who is supposed to win in a cakewalk ends up getting exposed so forgive me for not accepting that at face value.

I think a full-camp, prepared 185lb Usman does give Chimaev problems and I actually wouldn't mind seeing that rematch.

Maybe an unpopular opinion...

Prime Usman smokes him at 170....

Now... Khamzat gives him a GSP / Fitch beating
Should have added a poll.

Anyways on short notice Usman gassed khazmat in a three rounder. Hard to disagree with five at WW Usman gets it done in four like he says.

K, well you fought him for three rounds and lost. That's the reality of the situation. Hypothetical surmising isn't going to do much.

I have to say, I am quite surprised, as normally I find I agree on most things you state, but this time...

Usman came off the bench on 10 days notice and fought in a weight class that time permitted him to be able to make, and took Chimaev the distance. If it was a 5 rounder, there was a very real chance Usman could have pulled out that win.

I know that Chimaev reportedly tore a ligament or something to that effect, and I have been working a lot lately and barely on Sherdog to see any actual proof of that. But excuses are always rampant when a fighter who is supposed to win in a cakewalk ends up getting exposed so forgive me for not accepting that at face value.

I think a full-camp, prepared 185lb Usman does give Chimaev problems and I actually wouldn't mind seeing that rematch.
I am quite surprised to hear that anyone here agrees with most things I say haha

Recently watched for the first time ….Usman didn’t do a fucking thing

I reckon he does as well. If not he likely takes a decision over 5 rounds

Back