Usman brags to fans: I finish Chimaev in a 5 rounder

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
When ‘The Nigerian Nightmare’ was a champion, Khamzat Chimaev called him out many times. With Usman’s dethronement by Edwards and Chimaev’s move to middleweight,
‘Borz’ has now altered his focus. However, Usman has not lost hope for this spectacle.

Chimaev was recently featured in an exciting challenge posted by ESPN MMA and Sports Center. Their post asked fans how long they would endure against Chimaev in a five-round fight for $10 million.

“$10M for 5 rounds with Khamzat. How long will you last?” they wrote in the post. While many people in the comments section said it's difficult, Kamaru Usman disagreed and made his point.
In the comments section, Usman sent:

“At 77kg… Finish him in the 4th.”

Source: https://thesportsrush.com/ufc-news-10000000-for-5″-ex-ufc-champ-vows-to-finish-khamzat-chimaev-under-4-rounds/

Maybe an unpopular opinion...

Prime Usman smokes him at 170....
80rs5t.jpg

He said he could beat Jan, too.

But didn’t tell anybody until AFTER Jan lost the belt.

Take a hike cherry picker. He didn’t even have enough scrote to fight Izzy.
There were people dumb enough to think he would beat Jan and Izzy too. Crazy how overrated this guy still is.

If he doesn't get finished in the first round he's probably right. Khamzat fights like a maniac and doesn't pace himself. He will gas out in a 5 rounder without changing his approach to fights.

Maybe. Gilbert Burns gave Khamzat some problems.

He said he could beat Jan, too.

But didn’t tell anybody until AFTER Jan lost the belt.

Take a hike cherry picker. He didn’t even have enough scrote to fight Izzy.

Izzy is his friend. Only reason he even brought up Jan is because Izzy was champion. I do think he would have tried to be a double champ if Izzy weren't there.

You have to get to the championship rounds for that to matter, and I don't think he gets out of the 2nd.

His knees are shot and he doesnt have the BJJ threat on the ground.

Chimaev would put a beating on this current version of Usman.

Back