USADA only tested Jon Jones 7 times/11 samples in 2019

He tested hot in 2012 or are you just being a cunt?

He still denied it and cried at the press conference. Meaning he still played the "i never roided" card. So why the hell is he pulsing?

Oh and if he's pulsing from that test result of 2012, that means he's got 3 months left of pulsing before expiring the 7 years.

the russians many years prior switched from tbol to tren because tbol was detectable for much longer. things like diuretics and masking agents are also detectable with frequent random drug testing and you're completely ignoring that tbol protocol is large doses, daily, for weeks at a time. so yeah, only flagging for traces of m3 ever is pretty remote with any known effective tbol protocol. note the science director for vada had never heard of microdosing tbol so i'd say that's a low probability avenue if that's where you thought of going.

he was explicitly identified by the arbitration panel as "not a drug cheat" for those substances that they believed was from a dick pill. you can dismiss that if you want but it is public record.

So Jones has tested hot for 3 different substances and he's "not a drug cheat".

Well I bet Brock testing for the exact same stuff must have just been sharing dick pills with Jones, just like Anderson, those rascals.

And of course Jones own brother getting busted for steroids in the NFL, no chance they had the same source of PED's, must have just been a mix up with the dick pills.

<BC1><JonesLaugh>bork1}

not sure why you're ignoring what i said. for his first ped violation, which was 2 substances, the arbitration panel determined he was not a drug cheat. that's just factual that that was their conclusion. again, you can disagree but it's in the arbitration agreement.

Well I bet Brock testing for the exact same stuff must have just been sharing dick pills with Jones, just like Anderson, those rascals.
brock didn't test for the same stuff, didn't go to arbitration and present his case. sorry.

And of course Jones own brother getting busted for steroids in the NFL, no chance they had the same source of PED's, must have just been a mix up with the dick pills.

<BC1><JonesLaugh>bork1}

there's no record of what jones brother was suspended for and i've never argued jon never used anything.

How would one go about only flagging for traces of the long term metabolites while effectively doping with tbol?
Because the short-term metabolites are gone in a couple weeks. That's why DFW promised on his mother's eventual grave that Jon Jones would be tested every 2 weeks to make absolutely sure that he wasn't still doping.

I don't actually believe Jon is still doping turinabol. What I'm interested in is how Pulsing Theory is holding up with all the new information they must be getting from his tests. Information that they appear to be keeping secret.

Last edited:
Depends on the substance and type of metabolites. There has been almost no testing done on Turinabol. If they had tried to punish Jones they would've lost in arbitration.

It's not exactly a free pass though because the short term metabolites will show up in a test upon reingestion.
There's no research on the 'pulsing' of any PED. It's worse than a psuedo-science at this point. My point is: If you want us to believe this bullshit, back it up with your data that you are collecting. Is Jon Jones still pulsing or not, and at what level? In fact USADA has done exactly the opposite and has purposefully hidden the data from everyone. Maybe the results of Jon Jones' 2019 tests are available and I am just not aware of it. If so, where can they be found?

The point of the thread is to inquire about the number of times Jon Jones has been tested this year and what the results were. Does anyone know if he's still pulsing, or have the pulses gone silent?

Ofcourse he is Pulsing, he was Pulsing earlier this year when I saw the results. His pulsing levels even went up as he got closer to some of his fights too, my mate (a big Jones fan) had assumed that his levels were dropping (as he expected they should be after a few years) and then he proceeded to load up some PDF from the testing that showed Jones was pulsing higher amounts as he approached his fight vs Gustaffson end of last year lol It was that one or the Anthony Smith one in march. My friends face dropped and he said "how are his levels going up and not down? after ALL this time" I didn't say a word :D

I've not seen any other data. This is all broscience from Usada and anyone on SHerdog anyway, but the damn fact remains. 2016 until now, 3 years later, Jones has been pulsing his ass off.

Last edited:
1. Didn't they say he was going to be tested every two weeks so they wouldn't miss any short-term pictograms?

2. What were the results, is he still pulsing picos or not?

Anyone know?
Those two times a week tests were by the Nevada Athletic Commission not USADA. Yes he is still pulsing.

<BC1><JonesLaugh>bork1}

You hit the fucking nail on the head. Roids, masking agents.. his own brother in the NFL failing roids tests for the same shit too.. This Jones stuff is basically a strong IQ/bias test.. anyone that thinks hes innocent is a Grade A low IQ GIMP.

Ofcourse he is Pulsing, he was Pulsing earlier this year when I saw the results. His pulsing levels even went up as he got closer to some of his fights too, my mate (a big Jones fan) had assumed that his levels were dropping (as he expected they should be after a few years) and then he proceeded to load up some PDF from the testing that showed Jones was pulsing higher amounts as he approached his fight vs Gustaffson end of last year lol It was that one or the Anthony Smith one in march. My friends face dropped and he said "how are his levels going up and not down? after ALL this time" I didn't say a word :D

I've not seen any other data. This is all broscience from Usada and anyone on SHerdog anyway, but the damn fact remains. 2016 until now, 3 years later, Jones has been pulsing his ass off.
How many tainted dick pills do you have to accidentally take to still be testing for this shit 3 years later

No point getting mad about it, but good on you for raising the issue.

Most likely things are exactly as they appear.

USADA damaged their credibility by giving unusual special treatment to a high profile athlete with an unproven "pulsing" theory, but not giving the same benefit of the doubt to lower profile fighters. I guess the competing demands of $$$ and the need for the appearance of a clean sport leads to these kinds of hypocrisies.

The chances he is still pulsing from an accidental ingestion from a tainted supplement are zero. The guy is a cheater. How he is doing it is anyone's guess, but there is absolutely no chance he is pulsing from some arbitrary amount he ingested by accident.

Anyone who believes this shit needs their head examined. A known cheat, repeat offender, does not deserve the benefit of the doubt. He's a known cheater along with being a known dirt bag, but ppl think these pulses are legit. Man reading this shit just reminds me of how naive people are and how people fall for our two party system and actually think that either side is going to make a positive contribution to their lives. People get what they deserve when they are this fucking naive.

Because the short-term metabolites are gone in a couple weeks. That's why DFW promised on his mother's eventual grave that Jon Jones would be tested every 2 weeks to make absolutely sure that he wasn't still doping.

I don't actually believe Jon is still doping turinabol. What I'm interested in is how Pulsing Theory is holding up with all the new information they must be getting from his tests. Information that they appear to be keeping secret.
Like I said and you’ve yet to acknowledge he was tested nearly 30 times between Jan and July. He was still pulsing. Not sure what you think the secret is.

You hit the fucking nail on the head. Roids, masking agents.. his own brother in the NFL failing roids tests for the same shit too.. This Jones stuff is basically a strong IQ/bias test.. anyone that thinks hes innocent is a Grade A low IQ GIMP.
Exactly this.

How many tainted dick pills do you have to accidentally take to still be testing for this shit 3 years later
noone said the m3 is from dick pills. Why are you inventing arguments?

Short and medium term metabolites are easier to flush out of your system through the use of things like diuretics and masking agents.

And aside from Turinabol Jones has also in the past tested positive for letrozole and clomiphene (same substance as Brock Lesnar) so he's a multi time steroid cheat, I wouldn't really rule out anything.
Letrozole and clomiphene are not steroids.

Like I said and you’ve yet to acknowledge he said tested nearly 30 times between Jan and July. He was still pulsing. Not sure what you think the secret is.
OK, like I said before, I don't know where to access the actual test results. Can you point me to them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back