USADA only tested Jon Jones 7 times/11 samples in 2019

You hit the fucking nail on the head. Roids, masking agents.. his own brother in the NFL failing roids tests for the same shit too.. This Jones stuff is basically a strong IQ/bias test.. anyone that thinks hes innocent is a Grade A low IQ GIMP.
Tell us what roids and masking agents doping protocol result in traces of m3 only ever with effective results.

Innocent of what? People like to conflate. It’s possible he’s done steroids in the past and that he’s not doping now.

OK, like I said before, I don't know where to access the actual test results. Can you point me to them?
You want actual lab reports from all 30 tests?

Again your thread is incorrectly stating he’s only been tested 7 times and you haven’t once acknowledged you were off by a factor of 4 or more. Why?

The chances he is still pulsing from an accidental ingestion from a tainted supplement are zero. The guy is a cheater. How he is doing it is anyone's guess, but there is absolutely no chance he is pulsing from some arbitrary amount he ingested by accident.

Anyone who believes this shit needs their head examined. A known cheat, repeat offender, does not deserve the benefit of the doubt. He's a known cheater along with being a known dirt bag, but ppl think these pulses are legit. Man reading this shit just reminds me of how naive people are and how people fall for our two party system and actually think that either side is going to make a positive contribution to their lives. People get what they deserve when they are this fucking naive.

giphy.gif

The chances he is still pulsing from an accidental ingestion from a tainted supplement are zero. The guy is a cheater. How he is doing it is anyone's guess, but there is absolutely no chance he is pulsing from some arbitrary amount he ingested by accident.

Anyone who believes this shit needs their head examined. A known cheat, repeat offender, does not deserve the benefit of the doubt. He's a known cheater along with being a known dirt bag, but ppl think these pulses are legit. Man reading this shit just reminds me of how naive people are and how people fall for our two party system and actually think that either side is going to make a positive contribution to their lives. People get what they deserve when they are this fucking naive.

Why can’t you accept that some believe he has used in the past and is not using now? Your entire rant is based on a false premise of people believing it’s all from unintentional ingestion. But it’s also something you don’t know a lot about. You just want to assume that his test results now have to be from new ingestion when there’s little chance that’s the case and the only experts to opine have concluded at min he’s been clean since last aug when he was tested again.

How many tainted dick pills do you have to accidentally take to still be testing for this shit 3 years later
I don't want to get in your discussions, but we might find a picogram of your mom's breast milk if we search you deep enough.

I know everyone has their minds set, but it's 1 trillionth of a gram, and a gram itself is not exactly what we think for a huge amount. Hard to blame someone for that, even if that one is a complete eff-up.

Why can’t you accept that some believe he has used in the past and is not using now? Your entire rant is based on a false premise of people believing it’s all from unintentional ingestion. But it’s also something you don’t know a lot about. You just want to assume that his test results now have to be from new ingestion when there’s little chance that’s the case and the only experts to opine have concluded at min he’s been clean since last aug when he was tested again.
Whenever the organization going the testing is being funded by the organization they are testing for this shit will happen.

There is only one statement that is 100% true. If you don't ingest anything you are guaranteed not to pulse. Anything else is a bunch of pseudoscience trying to justify the outcome after the fact because they don't fucking know what he's doing. The tests can never keep up, he's currently beating the system, but in the end I believe it will eventually come to light.

Its not up to USADA or anyone else to try and explain these tests away. You have an m3 in your system which can only occur from ingesting the parent drug which is responsible for it. It's Jones' fault it's still in his system and until it's gone, he shouldn't be sanctioned to fight. End of story.

Who made you an expert? Being a Jones dicklicker and a usada/ufc shill makes you no more qualified than anyone else.

I don't want to get in your discussions, but we might find a picogram of your mom's breast milk if we search you deep enough.

I know everyone has their minds set, but it's 1 trillionth of a gram, and a gram itself is not exactly what we think for a huge amount. Hard to blame someone for that, even if that one is a complete eff-up.
I can guarantee I don't have any picos in my system. I would submit to tests 365 days a year and they will never be found.

science?

science proved that he still has steroid traces in his system

its more like, USADA policy failed to find him guilty enough for the UFC to stop making money off him
Didn’t sicene also proved that those roids didn’t have any performance enchancing benefits?

You want actual lab reports from all 30 tests?

Again your thread is incorrectly stating he’s only been tested 7 times and you haven’t once acknowledged you were off by a factor of 4 or more. Why?
yes, I want to know the level of picos in all his tests this year.

Because the official USADA website states that he was tested 7 times this year. I added the 11 number to the title because there seems to be some confusion on USADA's part.

Whenever the organization going the testing is being funded by the organization they are testing for this shit will happen.

There is only one statement that is 100% true. If you don't ingest anything you are guaranteed not to pulse. Anything else is a bunch of pseudoscience trying to justify the outcome after the fact because they don't fucking know what he's doing.

Its not up to USADA or anyone else to try and explain these tests away. You have an m3 in your system which can only occur from ingesting the parent drug which is responsible for it. It's Jones' fault it's still in his system and until it's gone, he shouldn't be sanctioned to fight. End of story.

Who made you an expert? Being a Jones dicklicker and a usada/ufc shill makes you no more qualified than anyone else.
How would it be possible to have an extensive and comprehensive testing progra without paying for it?

And it very much is for usada to explain since the actual anti doping policy puts the explicit burden on usada to prove a violation occured.

I’m not an expert. Just more educated on the topic.

This right here.

yes, I want to know the level of picos in all his tests this year.

Because the official USADA website states that he was tested 7 times this year. I added the 11 number to the title because there seems to be some confusion on USADA's part.
The official ufc usada site says 11. And Bennett stated almost 30. The number that aligns with the commitment to test him frequently. Which you were incorrectly trying to imply wasn’t the case. You clear on that now?

The official ufc usada site says 11. And Bennett stated almost 30. The number that aligns with the commitment to test him frequently. Which you were incorrectly trying to imply wasn’t the case. You clear on that now?
So where's the results you promised?

Who promised results? I said he was still pulsing which was communicated by the nsac prior to 239.
OK so 8 pages in and nobody can produce test results from this year. I thought you were saying they were public and accessible.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back