USADA has barely broken the tip of PED users

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
As a guy whose taken PED's myself, I can honestly say that all the fighters USADA has caught isn't even a percentage of the amount of fighters they've missed...and it's so painfully obvious.

A lot of you here are smart enough to make the assumption that 95% of the UFC is taking something, but it seems like many of you are still kind of in denial that UFC and the majority of MMA fighters are taking something.

As a former D2 wrestler and dedicated lifter, RARELY have I ever met anyone that doesn't take something. And if you looked at me in real life you would think I'm just an average lifter, you wouldn't ever think I touched a PED. All those huge fighters you see, with Thick jaws, tall, as well as being massive and ripped to the gills, are without a doubt taking something, very few people in this world are 6ft and 215lbs at 6% bodyfat...there are natural bodybuilders who can't even look like that...do any of you really think someone who doesn't even spend most of their training can look that massive? These are fighters, not bodybuilders, yet the majority of them look just as good as pro-NATURAL bodybuilders

And for those who may not know, the look test doesn't always work. I've taken the type of PED's that put slabs of muscle on you in just a 1 month....and there are other PED's that add little to no muscle, but increase the motor output of your muscles, so that you rapidly increase strength just by looking in the same direction as the gym. Those are probably whats taken by most fighters as it adds no mass so you don't have an issue cutting.

Guys who look completely average, like a Cody Pfister could be guys who are also abusing the fuck out of PED's (Not saying Cody is on anything cause he probably isn't). I checked the USADA site and there are guys on the list who SCREAM PED's but have been tested just once.

True but thats pretty obvious.
The best part about it for me is you cant see these retards saying "Hang on a second he never failed a test" defending xygspxxjh etc etc, these guys beginning to realize how silly they were in the first place.

In other news Woodley has no balls

Well, at least a first step was taken.

War USADA.

TS has shit genetics, therefore everyone must PED

thanks TS

yea suddenly after brock and jones got busted everyone seems to be a ped user himself

So what's the fucking answer TS...lie detectors? Jesus even USADA isn't nailing enough dudes for TS....

The best way to tell who roided. See how they looked in high school. At 15,16,17 most people aren't gonna be on roids. In high school at 16 I was 190lbs lean at 12 percent body fat. At 5'11 I inches. Senior year I was 202lbs at 10 percent body fat. All natty. I did take a prohorme that was later made illegal in 2005 because it was pretty effective and had a "steroid" like effect to them. I believe it was the stuff Mark McGuire used. Androstenedione. Proof.
HIGHSCHOOLME.jpg

thanks TS

Lol no, I actually have a tendency to being able to put on size quick. The point is I don't look like superman and I've taken a load of Androgenic substances before....there are fighters however that look absolutely unreal with proportions that even most dedicated lifters couldn't get with 16 years of lifting.

You sure it's just the tip...

Cuz I thought it was the full mushroom head exposed by now.

The best way to tell who roided. See how they looked in high school. At 15,16,17 most people aren't gonna be on roids. In high school at 16 I was 190lbs lean at 12 percent body fat. At 5'11 I inches. Senior year I was 202lbs at 10 percent body fat. All natty. I did take a prohorme that was later made illegal in 2005 because it was pretty effective and had a "steroid" like effect to them. I believe it was the stuff Mark McGuire used. Androstenedione. Proof.
HIGHSCHOOLME.jpg

As crazy as this sounds, it is actually true for the most part. Most HS'ers reach their final adult size at 16-17, make some lee way for about 20-25lbs more muscle but it shouldn't be that crazy of a difference.

But back when I wrestled in HS I was 5'8 and competed at 138lbs...when I wrestled D2 I was 5'9 competed at 177 this was due to me both lifting and taking some stuff. Look at a guy like Randleman who competed 1 weight class below me when he wrestled and how he was a heavyweight in MMA. How did he go from 165lbs to 220 LEAN. Come on son, it's simple. Great genetics+Androgenic substances. RIP to Kev though

Well, it's kinda hard to bust a nut with the tip being broken off.....soooooooo

As a guy whose taken PED's myself, I can honestly say that all the fighters USADA has caught isn't even a percentage of the amount of fighters they've missed...and it's so painfully obvious.

A lot of you here are smart enough to make the assumption that 95% of the UFC is taking something, but it seems like many of you are still kind of in denial that UFC and the majority of MMA fighters are taking something.

As a former D2 wrestler and dedicated lifter, RARELY have I ever met anyone that doesn't take something. And if you looked at me in real life you would think I'm just an average lifter, you wouldn't ever think I touched a PED. All those huge fighters you see, with Thick jaws, tall, as well as being massive and ripped to the gills, are without a doubt taking something, very few people in this world are 6ft and 215lbs at 6% bodyfat...there are natural bodybuilders who can't even look like that...do any of you really think someone who doesn't even spend most of their training can look that massive? These are fighters, not bodybuilders, yet the majority of them look just as good as pro-NATURAL bodybuilders

And for those who may not know, the look test doesn't always work. I've taken the type of PED's that put slabs of muscle on you in just a 1 month....and there are other PED's that add little to no muscle, but increase the motor output of your muscles, so that you rapidly increase strength just by looking in the same direction as the gym. Those are probably whats taken by most fighters as it adds no mass so you don't have an issue cutting.

Guys who look completely average, like a Cody Pfister could be guys who are also abusing the fuck out of PED's (Not saying Cody is on anything cause he probably isn't). I checked the USADA site and there are guys on the list who SCREAM PED's but have been tested just once.

Why'd you take PEDs to post on Sherdog? I don't take anything and I'm way better at it than you.

As crazy as this sounds, it is actually true for the most part. Most HS'ers reach their final adult size at 16-17, make some lee way for about 20-25lbs more muscle but it shouldn't be that crazy
When I went back to lifting at age 24. I was weaker than I was at 17. Much weaker. That's understandable. But I don't think I can ever reach that level now without chemical enhancement. It may take several years naturally. I was lifting 225lbs, 2 plates like nothing at 17. When I went back at 24. I found 135lbs to be kinda hard. Lol

thanks TS

This is what comes to mind. While I don't discount the clear reality that everyone uses PEDs, I also find it amusing when people come on these forums with the belief that looking in shape is impossible without them.

"I got tired just typing this" - Joe Rogan

This is what comes to mind. While I don't discount the clear reality that everyone uses PEDs, I also find it amusing when people come on these forums with the belief that looking in shape is impossible without them.

Its like when average girls complain that model women's bodies are unrealistic

Its not unrealistic, just rare. Thats why theyre models

When I went back to lifting at age 24. I was weaker than I was at 17. Much weaker. That's understandable. But I don't think I can ever reach that level now without chemical enhancement. It may take several years naturally. I was lifting 225lbs, 2 plates like nothing at 17. When I went back at 24. I found 135lbs to be kinda hard. Lol

Damn, I guess you took stuff as you started lifting. It's known that you should have a few natural years under you so you have a base. But it's true, I used to bench 325 for 2 and now I'm at 215 for 5. It's honestly crazy at how powerful things like Dros are

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back