USADA has barely broken the tip of PED users

Breaking the tip is all that matters because that's enough to get the girl pregnant.

what sort of person wears no shirt in their high school photo?
I am wearing a shirt. Lol colors are a little light. This was scanned a long time ago. Does anyone even own scanners ant more?

But a true beast doesn't wear a shirt to answer your question.

As crazy as this sounds, it is actually true for the most part. Most HS'ers reach their final adult size at 16-17, make some lee way for about 20-25lbs more muscle but it shouldn't be that crazy of a difference.

But back when I wrestled in HS I was 5'8 and competed at 138lbs...when I wrestled D2 I was 5'9 competed at 177 this was due to me both lifting and taking some stuff. Look at a guy like Randleman who competed 1 weight class below me when he wrestled and how he was a heavyweight in MMA. How did he go from 165lbs to 220 LEAN. Come on son, it's simple. Great genetics+Androgenic substances. RIP to Kev though

You mean anabolic substances. Those were specifically created because the androgenic effects are highly undesirable.

Damn, I guess you took stuff as you started lifting. It's known that you should have a few natural years under you so you have a base. But it's true, I used to bench 325 for 2 and now I'm at 215 for 5. It's honestly crazy at how powerful things like Dros are

You were at 325 for 2 and now do 215 for 5. You consider that progress?

As long as GSP gets popped if he comes back, I'll know USADA is serious. Jones and Brock showed they meant business. Popping GSP means their testing is legit.

Any fighter who uses supplements uses PEDs

Back