USADA has barely broken the tip of PED users

I suppose, but in the end it's not what we "know" rather what we can prove. It's possible that the reason more guys aren't getting busted is that USADA, as formidable as they may be, do not have infinite resources. I'm just not all that keen on pointing a righteously accusing finger at someone until they've actually popped. Of course I will admit that I'm not completely pure on that either, but I like to think those are only the most egregious cases like Ubereem and Lombard.

So I'm sure that PEDs are wide spread, and it's mostly a matter of how much. We just can't be hanging innocent people based on our assumptions. The fact that Jones got pulled from 200 is good evidence that the system is doing something and has some level of integrity. But there will never be a perfect world.

Though I need facts and actual violations and try to ignore the hearsay, I agree with you TS.

I think a lot fighters use and a lot are getting away with it. However, these recent high profile busts are putting everyone on notice and it might get better. Its opened a lot of eyes.

I still see many lower tier fighters who have barely been tested and using PED's is open season for them. There are a few names who have been tested just once in the last year, and it actually blows my mind. Even though the testing is un announced, it's very hard to get caught when you're only tested once a year

Buddy, if you read what I said in the beggining of the thread, I already explained how many PED's don't change body composition very much. I'm not saying that guys who take PED's always look built. Genetics allow you to make the most of your body, while PED's takes your body proportions to the NEXT level. I'm not saying having a great body insinuates PED usage...but it's pretty obvious to look at someone and see where the line of genetics and artificial hormones pans out. Look at guys like Palhares and Lombard, those guys are my height, and I'm a solidly sized guy as it is with the typical capped delt looks. And those guys make me look like a string bean. Genetics can only take you so far, guys like Lombard look better than most natty bodybuilders...and those guys have pushed the absolute limits of their genes

your ego is vast. Did you take Ego Growth Hormones?

I mean, you come here to talk about guys like randleman, someone that was OBVIOUS AS FUCK

I thought you were going to tell something more interesting

I'm amazed no ones ever been busted for Halo in mma yet. Seems like a wicked steroid for MMA but it's extremely toxic so you can't take it for long.

While you undoubtably have great genetics you said you took a pro hormone.
That means you weren't natty. Just because they were legal then doesn't change that.
I try to tell myself that too as to why when I went back to lifting even after training for a solid 9 months as an adult at 24 why I couldn't retain the strength I had as a teenager. That pro hormone I took was pretty potent on top of already having peak testosterone levels as a teen at 15 to 18 years old. Lol I would use it again if I could find some!!!! But you can't get the original stuff!!!! They have like a knock off out there to fool the laws. It's not the good stuff from back in 2000 to 01.

A good portion of the people at your average gym who are actually on gear lie about it on the regular. Saying you're natural is a huge badge of honor. Plus it gives the perception to anyone that they can be superhuman. Look at all the natty bullshitters on YouTube. And look how many sheep buy into it and defend them as well. What most anyone can do is vastly improve themselves without drugs, and for most people that should be adequate. But it will be a lot of hard work and discipline. A good percentage of the human population likes neither.

I mean, you come here to talk about guys like randleman, someone that was OBVIOUS AS FUCK

I thought you were going to tell something more interesting

I did mention the PED's that do nothing for your physique but add crazy amounts of strength/muscular endurance. Those kind are really crazy because someone who looks like Trevino could have the strength of a god damn gorilla. Which not only puts just beats like Lombard on the watch list, but now it puts EVERYONE

I try to tell myself that too as to why when I went back to lifting even after training for a solid 9 months as an adult at 24 why I couldn't retain the strength I had as a teenager. That pro hormone I took was pretty potent on top of already having peak testosterone levels as a teen at 15 to 18 years old. Lol I would use it again if I could find some!!!! But you can't get the original stuff!!!! They have like a knock off out there to fool the laws. It's not the good stuff from back in 2000 to 01.

Same thing happened when I took D-Bol, the stuff really does make you feel like the hulk. The post cycle was bad for me though, because at the time...I had no idea about post cycle drugs like anti-estrogens. After a few weeks off the cycle I went from solid to looking deflated and bloated quick

:oops:
TS has shit genetics, therefore everyone must PED

thanks TS
Well then almost everyone pre the PED era had shit genetics because if you look up what a pro full time body builder used to look like (Sean Connery for example) all of a sudden you have 15 year olds who have the "genetics" to look better (here's where some suggest that it is the 15years old superior diet and training :oops:)

Once upon a time 99.99% of the really big powerful guys with good genetics looked like Mark Hunt. That is where good genetics took you.

Which is why this guy was such a freak in 89.

890424.jpg

Lol yep, when supplements actually could give you insane gains. Sadly to people's inherent freedoms everywhere they quickly realised pro hormones were really just a legal version of steroids and banned them.

i saw many post over changing bodies

Oh looky here, another "I know everyone is on PEDs" thread! Wonder when we are going to be graced with one again!

Go USADA! Need more (and better) testing!

So you think they should severely break the tip of PED fighters? Pretty harsh punishment.

I work with the former VP of Sales & Marketing for Tapout and he knows most of the figheters. Almost every single fighter take roids to recover from a fight. The problem is they continue using it after the recovery period. Those who use it only during the recovery period has a much higher chance of getting it all out of their system. A lot of these guys notice significant increase in strength/performance and get addicted to it so they continue using it even with all the risk involved.

If the tip didn't count then I'd be a virgin.

I see highlights of Bellator and WSOF fights on here and a lot of them boys seem a lil too 'jacked'.

A lot of you here are smart enough to make the assumption that 95% of the UFC is taking something, but it seems like many of you are still kind of in denial that UFC and the majority of MMA fighters are taking something.

The UFC is able to take PEDS? Would that make it the Ultimate Ultimate Fighting Championship??

Back