USA Today - Coach may have doomed Ronda Rousey's fight, career

People are trying to create a scapegoat for Ronda. When she was on top, she was an "once in a lifetime athlete." Now that she is down, it is the coach who is to blame.

I'd really like to see Floyd train her if he's for real. Him and his father would greatly improve her lack of defense.

Not saying she will win her next fight but she won't be a punching bag that's for sure.

People are trying to create a scapegoat for Ronda. When she was on top, she was an "once in a lifetime athlete." Now that she is down, it is the coach who is to blame.
Maybe. But you have to admit he's pretty fucking terrible. He makes the blame game so easy.

That's normal, they will do the same to Conor next time he taps. Fortunately Conor's BJJ coach doesn't try to make himself part of the story like Edmond.

The reality is Ronda was always a one trick pony, and she never evolved. The guy always standing by her side was the one that was supposed to improve her stand up skill, he's failed miserably.

Remove "may have" replace with "has" and that is the correct answer!

Pretty sure it was Amanda's punches

wzx9F6N.png

hilarious, girl loses two fights in a row, it's a coach's fault. haha

Imagine what someone like Greg Jackson could have done with Ronda if she walked into his gym 5 years ago. I'm a huge Ronda hater and I couldn't be happier for her 2nd humiliating loss last night, but real talk she has all the tools and potential to be great with good coaching and solid gameplans.

I'd really like to see Floyd train her if he's for real. Him and his father would greatly improve her lack of defense.

Not saying she will win her next fight but she won't be a punching bag that's for sure.
Isn't that sorta like me saying my sauce cooking would much improve if I hired Julia Childs? Or are u really saying Rhonda is especially talented some way as a boxer?

Did anyone else see Edmund super upset when Dean stopped the fight?

He looks upset, jumping up and down and slamming his hand, as if he wanted the beat down to keep going!

You can probably catch it in one of the slow-mo angles.

Isn't that sorta like me saying my sauce cooking would much improve if I hired Julia Childs? Or are u really saying Rhonda is especially talented some way as a boxer?

Her talent is in judo. She should stick to that but I am saying learning some defense would definitely improve her game as opposed to just being a punching bag.

Edmund sucks, but it's ridiculous how much of the blame he gets. Ronda's ego is at the heart of everything, including her decision to hire Edmund.

Last time he wasn't telling Rhonda how well she was doing against holly in betweeem rounds

I don't think Ronda is good enough to adapt, so why not just keep her pushing her and encourage her

it's half edmonds fault for not being a good coach and half ronda's for actually thinking that edmond was the right coach for her.

Last time he wasn't telling Rhonda how well she was doing against holly in betweeem rounds
This.
"Beautiful work champ" or something like that when she got worked the entire round. And fucktards are actually claiming that Edmund doesn't deserve any blame.

Enough with the Judo excuse for Ronda. Cody Garbrandt was a wrestler. He's arguably the best BW striker right now.

Let me put this another way. If Ronda had not wasted the last 5 years of her life not learning shit from Edmond and been trained by legit striking coaches, she'd be at least more competitive vs. Holm and AN, if not beating them.

Back