USA Today - Coach may have doomed Ronda Rousey's fight, career

Did anyone else see Edmund super upset when Dean stopped the fight?

He looks upset, jumping up and down and slamming his hand, as if he wanted the beat down to keep going!

You can probably catch it in one of the slow-mo angles.
Yeah I caught that as well. Like he wanted her to go out.

Meh....it was a close fight and she "just lost by a few inches" like Cruz did. :D

yeah i'll bet edmond is shitting a few bricks right now. dude's gonna be out of a job and unemployable in short time.
The Rasputin of MMA

B_3FbPho1T9PYoAA_3AgsEsEzlfnmGHqprKUm7RFvGahw6LcZgli4JTAVab2KGPtl1HXY7UJ4gM27BXywTi-MgtGXzGg0M9BEyV897tDjR6n1EsU4PLbuFJ3VrOmQOUduroP8caVJfb9hNgD41gf75fuyi-vPeKHJZGR8cGP8wpFday3FB_R_PPdfcG_OeBOjsqEXt8M945nL3PiZnWHu6lEgJl-9EkSmcTrzerZJ00bUUqou4MjV7T6Q_tdWk1k0ZNZChcdFrljL_S3Rtmk7hi2v5AA2xtWdq6Hmy8rBU2ZGPn1l1_u-vCMsGtZSuiFnwiQICdb7iHZYW_M565-vO3BZwoL6LfQ56vkPOJ90W8kgYwPjVgcfjRizwsn-cimh_aXRWkpMbVnc6frZnE4j8-ACRUbIyDDhr_O9Vmg_UGMfhGvn1jEXx8cw5flNXycZwfn6fZoU5IucNP6UyrItbxgNvSimYiiz-djE1YtzWozGhY7OoMIB-zHtQhQYEX4by4RaRRIWj_NlytNMuT2ivAdqa9jWBinmAI9F1X1xUva3N-WWvXQgi72Mn6rDZrsU3eLtlX3Up_uoezX0HBqXIBhParuovwMRdxjxBS_36mKYdRA6-RJ=w400-h223-no

Last edited:
This.
"Beautiful work champ" or something like that when she got worked the entire round. And fucktards are actually claiming that Edmund doesn't deserve any blame.

You should rewatch the clip. He encourages her; he doesn't say "holy f#$%" you're getting your ass kicked." He tells her to move her head, and the clip ends. You don't know what he said for the next 45 seconds or so. ronda certainly has been told for months "move your head", and before Nunes tags her Edmond is shouting repeatedly "move your head." What do you want a trainer to do? She isn't being sucker punched; she's in a cage - knowing that Nunes hits with power. Yet, she doesn't dodge, slip or roll with a single punch.

You could put me in an NHL goal and give me a year of non-stop training, and I'm not stopping anything. Give me the best coach and three years, and I'm still not stopping anything. ronda's eyes-brain-reflexes-head are not in sync for something that takes a fraction of a second. I would be shocked if she could hit a fastball. I doubt she could avoid a high inside pitch - another helpless ko.

People are trying to create a scapegoat for Ronda. When she was on top, she was an "once in a lifetime athlete." Now that she is down, it is the coach who is to blame.
When she got destroyed by HH in striking no one blamed her coach! But after that and a year later she comes back basically doing the same shit! It IS the coaches fault

You should rewatch the clip. He encourages her; he doesn't say "holy f#$%" you're getting your ass kicked." He tells her to move her head, and the clip ends. You don't know what he said for the next 45 seconds or so. ronda certainly has been told for months "move your head", and before Nunes tags her Edmond is shouting repeatedly "move your head." What do you want a trainer to do? She isn't being sucker punched; she's in a cage - knowing that Nunes hits with power. Yet, she doesn't dodge, slip or roll with a single punch.

You could put me in an NHL goal and give me a year of non-stop training, and I'm not stopping anything. Give me the best coach and three years, and I'm still not stopping anything. ronda's eyes-brain-reflexes-head are not in sync for something that takes a fraction of a second. I would be shocked if she could hit a fastball. I doubt she could avoid a high inside pitch - another helpless ko.
I was talking about Edmund between rounds 1 and 2 of the Rousey vs Holm fight.

Coach Edmond is the Tai Lopez of MMA. Total fraud who has deceived many.

edmond showed himself to be a real piece of crap last night. his fighter was getting battered on the feet, and he didn't want the fight stopped? a clear indication of someone who only cares about themselves. and this is the person ronda wanted to keep around her?

In Edmunds defense, he isnt the one eating punches with chin high in the air.

I would assume he teaches her to keep chin down and use movement and fire jabs when opponent is at distance.

Its her own fault for not applying successfully what she has been practicing. Some grapplers just cant grasp striking concepts.

People are trying to create a scapegoat for Ronda. When she was on top, she was an "once in a lifetime athlete." Now that she is down, it is the coach who is to blame.

Her coach told her she had world class stand up!

That kind of stupidity is definitely his fault.

You know how they say "all publicity is good publicity?" Well, every rule has its exceptions.

Her mental weakness is to blame!

Shes been crying non stop since it happened im sure

I was talking about Edmund between rounds 1 and 2 of the Rousey vs Holm fight.

So am I. He tells gives her instruction about boxing defense, and the camera moves off him. We don't know what he said after. Do you want him to say to ronda "you are getting killed by an experienced boxer?"

Rhonda did look awful, she didn't move too much and really didn't seem to have much of a gameplan besides getting hit, I think she was stunned a bit after the first shot Nunes landed and just became flustered.
But its bad when even Nunes goes over to Edmond after the fight and gives him shit.

In Edmunds defense, he isnt the one eating punches with chin high in the air.

I would assume he teaches her to keep chin down and use movement and fire jabs when opponent is at distance.

Its her own fault for not applying successfully what she has been practicing. Some grapplers just cant grasp striking concepts.

If the student isn't learning what the teacher is teaching, than the teacher isn't very good at teaching

Back