USA to rejoin Paris Agreement and WHO

This hagiography to biden is nauseating. The only 'urgency' biden is ready for is immediately sidestepping possible solutions like a green new deal with teeth and halting the insanity of fracking; in favor of repackaged tax cuts and "rebates" for filthy industries and his bottom-feeding donors.

biden has already publicly stated he is against the green new deal and putting an end to fracking. It's hilarious (and entirely expected given the thoroughly corrupt compromised hacks in the DNC stable) that there are people springing-up which claim biden gives a sh*t about the environment when his campaign was financed by the worst-of-the-worst polluters and environmental violators.

PCA is empty sunshine up your skirt and you conflate what biden could do and what biden promises to do with the ugly and proven reality of what greasy biden has done and will do based on his past betrayals.

??? The upcoming RNA vaccines will not be safe. You couldn't pay me a million dollars to inject any one of them. I will happily say I told you so after those that foolishly get injected suffer from the side effects.
Interesting, why do you say they won't be safe?

If, after the investigations, Biden really has been voted in, I hope Biden/BLM/Antifa/Harris go scorched earth and ramp it up to 11 and give the electorates what they voted for.
What investigations? Oh you mean the comedic legal stunts? Lulz

We hope Biden cranks it up to 11. It's the colonics treatment the country needs after 4 years of shit

Trump showed that deals, agreements and promises by the US are worth less than the paper it is written on.
Basically the word of USA is worthless. The next guy you elect can just ignore it as he pleases.

Biden will have a long way to go to restore international credibility.

Creepy Joe can get behind COVID19 actually started in Italy now.

Just got the job and already winning
Lolz. Yes, let's rejoin a game that handicaps us, while letting others chest blatantly. Bet you'll see another exodus from USA based manufacturering again. Good luck blaming that on Trump too.

Hopefully not. Cooperation with the CCP basically just means getting one-sidedly exploited by the CCP.
Useful apologists in here are spouting how great the PCA is though. Basically it makes them look virtuous while enriching the governing class like Biden with Chinese deals.
China gets our manufacturing back and the US gets to uh lose its manufacturering, becuase exporting your pollution is the same as lessening it.

Trump showed that deals, agreements and promises by the US are worth less than the paper it is written on.
Basically the word of USA is worthless. The next guy you elect can just ignore it as he pleases.

Biden will have a long way to go to restore international credibility.

Trump showed that?

Not the many CIA deals of the 20th century from multiple presidents?

Anti Americanism peaked in the 90s.

I guess some people hate winning. You should try it sometime, it's delicious.

5ptdmr3.gif
That’s some emelienko goat ice cream right there/

Undoing Bunker Boy's work already before hitting the office

The EU countries implemented a carbon tax and nothing has been used on climate, imagine that.

What do you think is so good about this "agreement", TS?

Edit:
source.gif

Last edited:
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You leftists LOVE to oversell anti Americanism.

Europeans have been brainwashed to resent America by Marxist educators since the fall of the Berlin wall. Arrogant liberal elites with no real life reason to hate America.

Most of Africa wants to come to America.

Japan loves America and so does half the populations of UK, Canada, Australia.

Apart of China and South Korea, much of Asia loves America too. I don't think anti Americanism is rampant in India either.

That leaves the middle east and South America that have legitimate reasons of American Hegemony to culturally hate America. Both regions suffer from one of two or both of these things. Religious extremism, and marxism. Both are bigger problems for these regions in the last many decades than America.

The only exception is the Iraq war.

America isn't as hated as you may believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the idiots who support the Paris agreement don't understand that they would end up living like they were in the 19th century if it were ever fully implemented.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said that back in '06

Don't worry, the government will make everything better!

Whether you believe in man made climate change or not, the Paris Climate Accord amounts to nothing, or pretty close to it. TS is probably clueless as to what the
agreement actually entails and she is just regurgitating MSM leftist rhetoric.

Fuck the Paris Climate Agreement, the UN, CFR, WTO, OSI, Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, globalism, MSM, TS and any other tool of the global governance.
https://www.iatp.org/sites/default/files/Should_We_Take_Global_Governance_Seriously.htm

Viva the U.S.A. and our constitutional autonomy!

TS, if you really despise the freedom in the U.S.A. so much I will provide you a one way plane ticket to Wuhan, China on the condition that you never return,
I'm dead serious.

What is with the righwing / Republican narrative that government interference and influence is always bad. The US government has done a lot of good for the public and greatly expanded the economy. It was the government G.I. Bill that uplifted millions of Americans. It was government action that built critical infrastrucure and provided jobs during the Great Depression. It was government funded research that layed the foundation for the internet.

What is with the righwing / Republican narrative that government interference and influence is always bad. The US government has done a lot of good for the public and greatly expanded the economy. It was the government G.I. Bill that uplifted millions of Americans. It was government action that built critical infrastrucure and provided jobs during the Great Depression. It was government funded research that layed the foundation for the internet.

What is with the left wing / Democrat narrative that government interference and influence is always good?

Back