USA to rejoin Paris Agreement and WHO

What is with the righwing / Republican narrative that government interference and influence is always bad. The US government has done a lot of good for the public and greatly expanded the economy. It was the government G.I. Bill that uplifted millions of Americans. It was government action that built critical infrastrucure and provided jobs during the Great Depression. It was government funded research that layed the foundation for the internet.

I don't disagree but there is a huge irony of this post with your avatar.

Finally we're getting someone who will reenter an abusive relationship with China in exchange for more lucrative deals for his son and brother.

<JackieThumbsUp>

Gotta blindly trust the "experts" regardless of if they completley dropped the ball or not.

I don't disagree but there is a huge irony of this post with your avatar.

That is Saddam falling of after he got drunk right?

Why is it Ironic? Because the statue is made of Iron?

That is Saddam falling of after he got drunk right?

Why is it Ironic? Because the statue is made of Iron?
Ah, you don't see the irony in a post questioning "why government interference is always bad" and how they do "a lot of good" along side of a photo of the disastrous Iraq war?

This hagiography to biden is nauseating. The only 'urgency' biden is ready for is immediately sidestepping possible solutions like a green new deal with teeth and halting the insanity of fracking; in favor of repackaged tax cuts and "rebates" for filthy industries and his bottom-feeding donors.

biden has already publicly stated he is against the green new deal and putting an end to fracking. It's hilarious (and entirely expected given the thoroughly corrupt compromised hacks in the DNC stable) that there are people springing-up which claim biden gives a sh*t about the environment when his campaign was financed by the worst-of-the-worst polluters and environmental violators.

PCA is empty sunshine up your skirt and you conflate what biden could do and what biden promises to do with the ugly and proven reality of what greasy biden has done and will do based on his past betrayals.
LOL. Finally. I've been waiting for the election to end so the leftys who just wanted Trump out could turn on Biden for being the big donor, wall street loving, borderline conservative he is. I'll miss the entertainment of trump, but will thoroughly enjoy the shit show that comes out of Bidens presidency. I mean, this IS the guy who told the rich "nothing will fundamentally change"

You leftists LOVE to oversell anti Americanism.

Europeans have been brainwashed to resent America by Marxist educators since the fall of the Berlin wall. Arrogant liberal elites with no real life reason to hate America.

Most of Africa wants to come to America.

Japan loves America and so does half the populations of UK, Canada, Australia.

Apart of China and South Korea, much of Asia loves America too. I don't think anti Americanism is rampant in India either.

That leaves the middle east and South America that have legitimate reasons of American Hegemony to culturally hate America. Both regions suffer from one of two or both of these things. Religious extremism, and marxism. Both are bigger problems for these regions in the last many decades than America.

The only exception is the Iraq war.

America isn't as hated as you may believe.

Cool fantasy!
George-W-Bush.jpeg

Most of the idiots who support the Paris agreement don't understand that they would end up living like they were in the 19th century if it were ever fully implemented.
It's funny you mention this. I work with alot of environmental people in my field and all of them eschew climate change and/or whatever flavor-of-the-day environmental issue exists but all of them are ADDICTED to convenience and technology. Love Tesla but have no idea how damaging lithium mining is. Not to mention so far it's still a net-negative energy process from a thermodynamic standpoint. They think they are "physical" b/c they grow their own vegetables meanwhile they outsource physical work all the time (like doing home repairs beyond fixing a toilet seat).

This is the kind of mindless theatrics that sunk the left.

Yeah, like knowing that until the Trump era, the Bush era was America's low point in international standing.

Just...........a crazy leftist idea. It's also the idea that sunk the left, which you guys clearly fear are in power, ready to destroy your nation.

Makes little to total sense. Somewhere in there.........

Don't worry, the government will make everything better!

Whether you believe in man made climate change or not, the Paris Climate Accord amounts to nothing, or pretty close to it. TS is probably clueless as to
what the agreement actually entails and she is just regurgitating MSM leftist rhetoric.

Fuck the Paris Climate Agreement, WHO, UN, CFR, WTO, OSI, Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, globalism, MSM, TS and any other tool of global governance.
https://www.iatp.org/sites/default/files/Should_We_Take_Global_Governance_Seriously.htm

Viva the U.S.A. and our constitutional autonomy!

TS, if you really despise the freedom in the U.S.A. so much I will provide you a one way plane ticket to Wuhan, China on the condition that you never return,
I'm dead serious.

This. Four years of support for America First and Biden switches us right back to being the Globalists' bitch again.

This. Four years of support for America First and Biden switches us right back to being the Globalists' bitch again.

Sad. And the entire left seem to be chomping at the bit for all of it.

Shit, they are probably on board with the "Great Reset" idea/plan too. I know TS is on board.

Back