USA to rejoin Paris Agreement and WHO

Don't worry, the government will make everything better!

Whether you believe in man made climate change or not, the Paris Climate Accord amounts to nothing, or pretty close to it. TS is probably clueless as to
what the agreement actually entails and she is just regurgitating MSM leftist rhetoric.

Fuck the Paris Climate Agreement, WHO, UN, CFR, WTO, OSI, Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, globalism, MSM, TS and any other tool of global governance.
https://www.iatp.org/sites/default/files/Should_We_Take_Global_Governance_Seriously.htm

Viva the U.S.A. and our constitutional autonomy!

TS, if you really despise the freedom in the U.S.A. so much I will provide you a one way plane ticket to Wuhan, China on the condition that you never return,
I'm dead serious.

Last edited:
Don't worry, the government will make everything better guys!

Governmental action can make things better or worse.

Deciding, upon a whim, to remove yourself from your nation's agreements is the behavior of an inept buffoon unfit for office.

But why should anyone explain the idea of keeping your word to a Trumper?

tenor.gif

The PCA was universally denounced as useless. It’s a waste of money.

Then Trump was against it, and every useless idiot wanted in.

If Trump were smart he would give his endorsement to the 10 leading vaccines for covid before he leaves office so the fucking dumb ass left will refuse to take it out of spite.

Expected, let's see what the Republicans can do to fuck with this, like everything he tries to do.

Undoing Bunker Boy's work already before hitting the office

LOL! You're dreaming if you think President Trump is changing what he's done to save this country. Biden will not be doing anything from his basement after he loses.

Just got the job and already wining
??? Biden is not President. And come the 20th President Trump will remain in office. Where do you get your crack? I suggest you get your money back. LOL!

If Trump were smart he would give his endorsement to the 10 leading vaccines for covid before he leaves office so the fucking dumb ass left will refuse to take it out of spite.
??? The upcoming RNA vaccines will not be safe. You couldn't pay me a million dollars to inject any one of them. I will happily say I told you so after those that foolishly get injected suffer from the side effects.

??? Biden is not President. And come the 20th President Trump will remain in office. Where do you get your crack? I suggest you get your money back. LOL!

I guess some people hate winning. You should try it sometime, it's delicious.

5ptdmr3.gif

Back