USA to rejoin Paris Agreement and WHO

The PCA was universally denounced as useless. It’s a waste of money.

Then Trump was against it, and every useless idiot wanted in.

I was curious about where the U.S. would stand in relation to their pledge even after withdrawing. The U.S. basically got knocked down from "bad" (where the rest of the nations are) to "awful" because of poor scoring on national and international climate policy.

Basically all of the countries in the agreement are lagging behind their pledges.

??? The upcoming RNA vaccines will not be safe. You couldn't pay me a million dollars to inject any one of them. I will happily say I told you so after those that foolishly get injected suffer from the side effects.

Joe Biden is going to cure coronavirus and get all the credit.

Everyone will forget Donald Trump by this time next year.

PCA is great. Fucks over Americans in favour of Chinese Indians and Russians the biggest polluters lol. You wanted it you got it.

the PCA is probably not that effective but retaking the conservation land is important

Basically all of the countries in the agreement are lagging behind their pledges.

Of course they are. I suggest people find pre Trump articles, it was bipartisan’ly criticized.

I guess some people hate winning. You should try it sometime, it's delicious.

5ptdmr3.gif

??? I love winning. You are in an alternate universe if you think Biden is going to be President. I suggest you step away from the television & stop polluting your fragile mind with Fake News propaganda.

Totally disagree.

They're way worse than useless idiots.

:)

PCA is idiocy for gullable morons that will achive fuck all but make billionares richer.

WHO sounds fone in practice to bad they already proved to be idiots.

PCA is idiocy for gullable morons that will achive fuck all but make billionares richer.

WHO sounds fone in practice to bad they already proved to be idiots.

Pray tell, what is the Paris Climate Agreement supposed to accomplish?

Do you even know it's stated goals?

??? Biden is not President. And come the 20th President Trump will remain in office. Where do you get your crack? I suggest you get your money back. LOL!
If your crack is altering reality that greatly wouldn't that be really good shit and wouldn't you want more?

Hopefully not. Cooperation with the CCP basically just means getting one-sidedly exploited by the CCP.

Back