Social US sees surge in measles cases as health experts plead for more vaccinations

The world doesn’t have to let things get worse to prove the point to you.

No but you can't use proof that doesn't exist to support your argument either.

Ask anyone who was actually in a hospital during the pandemic, they all say the same thing - they were empty.

No but you can't use proof that doesn't exist to support your argument either.

Ask anyone who was actually in a hospital during the pandemic, they all say the same thing - they were empty.
“Asking anyone” is called anecdotal evidence. It’s what scientists would call unreliable data. I’ve worked in a public hospital my entire career.

The idea is that the vaccine reduces the natural immunity of the body making it more susceptible to disease.

F off dummy.
The idea that you invented on your own, or that some snake-oil peddling grifter told you.

Hey, listen to me, I made it up that its scientific fact that if you believe in conspiracies, your pecker grows out of your mouth. I made it up and my feelings told me its true, so its a scientific fact that you have a pecker growing out of your mouth. My feelings determine reality, not reality.

F off dummy.

The idea that you invented on your own, or that some snake-oil peddling grifter told you.

Hey, listen to me, I made it up that its scientific fact that if you believe in conspiracies, your pecker grows out of your mouth. I made it up and my feelings told me its true, so its a scientific fact that you have a pecker growing out of your mouth. My feelings determine reality, not reality.

F off dummy.
Triggered again.

What would you call 'trust me bro, it would have been worse.'
No need to trust me. It’s just a matter of following the logic if you understand how public health and medical care facilities work. Every actively sick person in need is competing for medical attention simultaneously. Every Covid positive who got sick enough to need hospitalization was taking up a bed from someone else in heart failure, terminal cancer, car accident.

No need to trust me. It’s just a matter of following the logic if you understand how public health and medical care facilities work. Every actively sick person in need is competing for medical attention simultaneously. Every Covid positive who got sick enough to need hospitalization was taking up a bed from someone else in heart failure, terminal cancer, car accident.

Nope. Covid patientsnwere kept in separate wards from people with other conditions. Tens of thousands of elective surgeries (and non elective ones) were cancelled.

It was a simple shot to keep it away before.

But I think we should disregard that this time and fuck around and find out, all over again…

Good times create weak men who create bad times.

Good public health creates idiots who forget the past, who decide not to use the ancient vaccines, who get everyone sick with measles.

Nope. Covid patientsnwere kept in separate wards from people with other conditions. Tens of thousands of elective surgeries (and non elective ones) were cancelled.
Exactly. Non elective surgeries canceled. What more can I say? Do you think those Covid wards existed before Covid? Of course not. They were medicine, surgery wards converted for Covid patients. Eating up beds that are already in limited supply. Resources and staff being redeployed towards a pandemic. The strain on the hospital system was real it wasn’t fiction. “Flattening the curve” was a real strategy that worked thanks to public health mandates.

Last edited:
People should be careful with the MMR, as it is associated with an increase in febrile seizures (thousands of extra cases a year) and in turn chronic epilepsy (hundreds of cases a year)… and these are only US numbers, and just ONE MMR adverse event (there are others, as well).

Also, the safety research into the MMR is abysmal, and nearly ALL safety studies are of poor quality (per independent review) or non-existent (per IOM).

When it comes to measles, vitamin a is a simple and safe way to help a person recover from measles, and the VAST majority of serious measles cases are in malnourished and immunocompromised folks, not normal kids with reliable access to food and basic healthcare who most of the time don’t even know they have measles.

Good times create weak men who create bad times.

Good public health creates idiots who forget the past, who decide not to use the ancient vaccines, who get everyone sick with measles.
LMFAO at mentioning American healthcare and “good public health” in the same sentence.

<[analyzed}>

Last edited:
Almost all the cases near me were in the migrant shelter.

Either way, Trump is way up in the polls, so looks like we'll have to change election rules again. We can't risk measles, so this year you can just drive by a polling and yell "Biden" out the window, or anything that the poll workers say kind of sounded like "Biden" to cast your vote.

Holy shit we literally live in Idiocracy

Please don’t reproduce.

“Murh science bad, intelligence bad. “

"I didn't stick my hand into the cookie jar!" He says, while making eye contact with his mother and sticking his hand into the cookie jar.

It used to be that acting like a child was frowned upon. But I guess that's the entire republican framework now?

Are you up to date on all your covid boosters? If not, you are an anti vaxxer.

Are you up to date on all your covid boosters? If not, you are an anti vaxxer.
So what if he’s not up to date on the covid boosters but he still is up to date on all other vaccinations?

Would he still be considered an anti vaxxer?

Is this that woke mind virus I keep hearing about?

Or, is this like, an actual virus that can actually harm you and is proliferating as a result of mental illness spreading via social media?
Why don't you look at the numbers yourself rather than spreading idiotic propaganda?

2020-2023 had extremely low cases of measles, the height of your alleged 'mental illness spreading via social media'.
2024 is on pace to be bigger than them, but much smaller than in 2014, 2018 and 2019, before the 'mental illness spreading via social media' that you claim there is.

Maybe there is something at play other than the fake narratives that splurge around your mind?

Back