Social US sees surge in measles cases as health experts plead for more vaccinations

Are all the pro covid vaxxers in this thread up to date on their boosters? If not, then stfu about vaccines because you are ignorantly ignoring the science.
Someone makes a thread about a measles outbreak resulting from low vaccination rates due to the proliferation of mental illness on social media, and your first thought is "those are rookie numbers. We gotta get those numbers up. Let me post some anti Vax covid nonsense in this thread that has nothing to do with covid"

Someone makes a thread about a measles outbreak resulting from low vaccination rates due to the proliferation of mental illness on social media, and your first thought is "those are rookie numbers. We gotta get those numbers up. Let me post some anti Vax covid nonsense in this thread that has nothing to do with covid"

Your reply makes no sense. I didn't post anything anti vax whatsoever.

Are you up to date on all your covid vaccines and boosters? If not, then shut up about anti vaxxers because you are also one.

Your reply makes no sense. I didn't post anything anti vax whatsoever.

Are you up to date on all your covid vaccines and boosters? If not, then shut up about anti vaxxers because you are also one.
"I didn't stick my hand into the cookie jar!" He says, while making eye contact with his mother and sticking his hand into the cookie jar.

It used to be that acting like a child was frowned upon. But I guess that's the entire republican framework now?

When you're so anti vax that you start inventing entirely new ways that reality works

I got the flu vaccine last week...now I have chlamydia! God damn vaccine!!
You so smart.

this antivax shit is all trumps fault imo. If he didn't blast off project warp speed in record time and actually let moderna do more testing first, less ppl be like 'naw, it came out too fast'. Even his diehard base hates his vaccines. the vax be like the only thing joe b and trump are happily aligned on

now dis shit be cascadin down to shit ppl been using for DECADES now

The huge surge in anti vax sentiment after all the covid overreach is a perfect example of this meme.

who-radicalized-you_t3.jpg
The radicals you speak of want their freedom without the accountability. Public health mandates aka “government overreach” are required to protect the public against the actions or inactions of stupid people. Science is there and will always be there whether ignorant people understand it or not. Mandating seatbelts didn’t radicalize people either.

I'm not a pro or anti vaxxer but didn't Pfizer try to withhold their Safety Data regarding Covid vaccines efficacy and injury for 75 years?

You so smart.
I am smart enough to know that you don't get measles from a covid vaccine. And I'm smart enough to recognize that when people hold such deranged beliefs, they are deranged aka divorced from reality.

Public health mandates aka “government overreach” are required to protect the public against the actions or inactions of stupid people.

That must be a comfort to the families of the people who have died from the covid vaccines.

I'm not a pro or anti vaxxer but didn't Pfizer try to withhold their Safety Data regarding Covid vaccines efficacy and injury for 75 years?
No, they did not.

I am smart enough to know that you don't get measles from a covid vaccine. And I'm smart enough to recognize that when people hold such deranged beliefs, they are deranged aka divorced from reality.
The idea is that the vaccine reduces the natural immunity of the body making it more susceptible to disease.

F off dummy.

That must be a comfort to the families of the people who have died from the covid vaccines.
Without the vaccine, masking, and distancing, hospitals would be even more overrun with Covid complicated infections which clogged hospitals and stopped them from saving lives from any number of illnesses or crises because they didn’t have the beds or the staff. Again, it’s a public health concern which means it’s in the best interest of everybody. Some people are allergic to peanuts. We’re not going to ban peanuts.

Without the vaccine, masking, and distancing, hospitals would be even more overrun with Covid complicated infections which clogged hospitals and stopped them from saving lives from any number of illnesses or crises because they didn’t have the beds or the staff. Again, it’s a public health concern which means it’s in the best interest of everybody.

Nonsense. I was in and out of hospitals with a family member getting chemo all through the pandemic. The hospitals were deserted.

Also 'it would have been worse' is not an argument. You're basing that on nothing.

The idea is that the vaccine reduces the natural immunity of the body making it more susceptible to disease.

F off dummy.

How?

Reactions: N13
Nonsense. I was in and out of hospitals with a family member getting chemo all through the pandemic. The hospitals were deserted.

Also 'it would have been worse' is not an argument. You're basing that on nothing.
It’s a fact. “Hospitals were deserted” is nonsense. I’ve never heard of an empty hospital. Maybe you’re thinking of a private clinic. The world doesn’t have to let things get worse to prove the point to you. “Could’ve been even worse” means the public health authorities did you and everyone you care about a favour and you’re too ignorant to even know it. You do realize chemo is incredibly cytotoxic and dangerous right? And the vaccine isn’t. That’s your personal choice.

Back