US Government Has 180 Days to Confess What It Knows On UFOs

This guy can finally sleep in peace once the government reveal the answer.
images

Trump knows some shit and wants Biden to have deal with the hysteria he knows Americans are going to go through when they find out aliens actually exist. Then he’ll run again in 2024 with the Space force being one of his early accomplishments.Green lives matter.

hit rock bottom this year but am starting to bounce back. trying to look at it as a chance to completely rebuild myself for the better. I moved recently and really love my new place. work is going good and I'm on a nice little vacation right now. have even made some new really cool friends at work. family is healthy. all and all thing seem relatively pretty good at the moment! thanks for asking my friend, hope all is well with you and yours.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f714b64524448316a636a683544673d3d2d3339343037323036382e313462323433383338663734636132653237333734383132393635342e676966

Trump knows some shit and wants Biden to have deal with the hysteria he knows Americans are going to go through when they find out aliens actually exist. Then he’ll run again in 2024 with the Space force being one of his early accomplishments.Green lives matter.
Space force aka
180879-Warhammer_40-000-Ultramarines.jpg

this is really strange timing for a big reveal if aliens do exist dont you think ts? with covid and all the conspiracy theories going around, political unrest, trump claiming the election was stolen.......

the timing of a big reveal just seems insane.

@Smokes i wish you would post this in the war room too with a slight political angle like why did whoever put this in the bill do it. i would love to hear the war room comments on this topic.
I think it's important to note here that "unidentified area phenomena" isn't meant to describe actual extraterrestrials. It seems to be an issue of sovereign territory between the US and foreign entities

I think it's important to note here that "unidentified area phenomena" isn't meant to describe actual extraterrestrials. It seems to be an issue of sovereign territory between the US and foreign entities

source for that obviously false claim? while ufo is not meant to imply axtra terrestrial it is also not meant to exclude that possibility either. so then we are forced to consider context of its use and the sightings and reports that lead to its use. while many have mundane explanations a certain percentage certainly do not.

for many of the really good sightings unknown tech from a foreign or domestic but secret entity is harder to believe than extraterrestrial as the tech has no ancestor in our history. it is very hard to postulate a super advanced tech unconnected to our known propulsion systems and dating back to the 1950's

Last edited:
source for that obviously false claim? while ufo is not meant to imply axtra terrestrial it is also not meant to exclude that possibility either. so then we are forced to consider context of its use and the sightings and reports that lead to its use. while many have mundane explanations a certain percentage certainly do not.

for many of the really good sightings unknown tech from a foreign or domestic but secret entity is harder to believe than extraterrestrial as the tech has no ancestor in our history. it is very hard to postulate a super advanced tech unconnected to our known propulsion systems and dating back to the 1950's
Ehh... the source is the article in the OP

The stuff in the pentagon released videos literally looks like it could be a drone

Back