US Government Has 180 Days to Confess What It Knows On UFOs

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Oh shit just got Real.

As reported by New York Post, this countdown was not part of the original 5,593-page legislation, but was a "committee comment" that was attached to the annual intelligence authorization act and then put into the COVID-19 bill.

The Senate Intelligence Committee said in a comment that it “directs the [director of national intelligence], in consultation with the Secretary of Defense and the heads of such other agencies … to submit a report within 180 days of the date of enactment of the Act, to the congressional intelligence and armed services committees on unidentified aerial phenomena]

This report must address, according to the Senate Intelligence Committee, “observed airborne objects that have not been identified” and should include a “detailed analysis of unidentified phenomena data collected by: a. geospatial intelligence; b. signals intelligence; c. human intelligence; and d. measurement and signals intelligence."

The requested report must also give a "detailed analysis of data of the FBI, which was derived from investigations of intrusions of unidentified aerial phenomena data over restricted United States airspace … and an assessment of whether this unidentified aerial phenomena activity may be attributed to one or more foreign adversaries.”

https://www.ign.com/articles/the-la...ludes-a-180-day-countdown-for-ufo-disclosures

GrayWhisperedChickadee-small.gif

Nice idea. Even if something is known, I don't see why they'd come out completely honest about it.

AKA they have 180 days to scramble to come up with a lie and make it seem legit.

I have zero faith they will do the right thing here and not continue treating us like every single one of us is retarded

De-classify the Roswell files while you're at it.

this is as close as you're going to get to declassification. you dont need the gov to officially do that. Kennedy tried, but they lied to his face. but here you have the main guy the handled the Roswell event on scene, and the subsequent cover up, telling you himself that the coverup was horseshit and it was not from this Earth.

Last edited:
this is really strange timing for a big reveal if aliens do exist dont you think ts? with covid and all the conspiracy theories going around, political unrest, trump claiming the election was stolen.......

the timing of a big reveal just seems insane.

@Smokes i wish you would post this in the war room too with a slight political angle like why did whoever put this in the bill do it. i would love to hear the war room comments on this topic.

Last edited:
smokes you better let me know or i am likely to bring it to the war room.

smokes you better let me know or i am likely to bring it to the war room.

Go ahead man. Be my guess. I will jump in later and check it out. Cause I am curios to see who and why it got on there in the first place.

Perfect time to reveal aliens. The world has been ready for a while so it won't come as a surprise. Besides, most people are beat down at this point so they won't give a fuck.

with q anon taking root in the country and a lot of those people believing that reptilian aliens control the democratic party this may not be the best time for a big reveal.

Perfect time to reveal aliens. The world has been ready for a while so it won't come as a surprise. Besides, most people are beat down at this point so they won't give a fuck.
they just don't give a fuck either way. nothing short of a ship the size of 10 football fields parking right over NYC in broad daylight would really get a reaction. the US gov has already released tic-tac videos they straight up say are UFOs, as well as later the Pentagon said they are in possession of a craft that was not made on this planet. And it was barely even news. Maybe 1 out of 20 people even know about it. Literally was less news than the latest Justin Bieber tweet.

declassified documents, HD pictures, HD videos, testimony, etc. Nothing short of actually showing off the technology to the entire world or a broad day sighting of an impossible to make craft will finally make it really real for people.

they just don't give a fuck either way. nothing short of a ship the size of 10 football fields parking right over NYC in broad daylight would really get a reaction. the US gov has already released tic-tac videos they straight up say are UFOs, as well as later the Pentagon said they are in possession of a craft that was not made on this planet. And it was barely even news. Maybe 1 out of 20 people even know about it. Literally was less news than the latest Justin Bieber tweet.

declassified documents, HD pictures, HD videos, testimony, etc. Nothing short of actually showing off the technology to the entire world or a broad day sighting of an impossible to make craft will finally make it really real for people.

Missed you bro. How's life?

Missed you bro. How's life?
hit rock bottom this year but am starting to bounce back. trying to look at it as a chance to completely rebuild myself for the better. I moved recently and really love my new place. work is going good and I'm on a nice little vacation right now. have even made some new really cool friends at work. family is healthy. all and all thing seem relatively pretty good at the moment! thanks for asking my friend, hope all is well with you and yours.

Back