US Government Has 180 Days to Confess What It Knows On UFOs

i did not say evidence. don't lie. i said a lot of videos have been released that are ufo's. and you say you have looked into all of them and know for sure they are all identifiable. so sure in fact that a person has to be stupid to believe them.

i find that to be an impossible claim to defend.
Yeah, I've seen it all. I don't think you realize how much I research this topic, because i really want it to be real. I don't want for humans to just be stuck on this boring rock. It just isn't real.

Yeah, I've seen it all. I don't think you realize how much I research this topic, because i really want it to be real. I don't want for humans to just be stuck on this boring rock. It just isn't.

if you have seen it all why do you keep asking about them? also if you are so sure of yourself that you can make positive claims about the subject then i think the onus is on you to back those up with your own personal research and debunking.

absent that i think you should not question the intelligence of people who have come to a different conclusion about the topic. i think your posts reveal intellectual arrogance in the extreme combined with emotionalism about people who don't think like you.

i think agnosticism about what they are or are not is a much more reasoned position to have at this point. certainty one way or the other goes beyond what is actually known.

judgment on those who don't agree with you is in no way warranted.

Can someone read all these documents and give us cliffs?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...-truth-seeking-website/ar-BB1cJ9jz?li=BBnbfcL

CIA releases entire collection of UFO-related documents to truth-seeking website
Brandon Specktor 7 hrs ago

More than three decades' worth of government UFO records are now yours to download and peruse, thanks to the efforts of some intrepid truth-seekers.

BB13hRiJ.img
© Provided by Live Science U.S. Navy videos of alleged UFO sightings were previously available but had not been officially declassified.
The massive data dump includes more than 2,700 pages of UFO-related documents declassified by the CIA since the 1980s. (The U.S. government also calls them "unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAP). According to The Black Vault — an online repository of UFO-related documents operated by author John Greenwald Jr. — the documents were obtained through a long string of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests filed over the last quarter century .

Over time, so many requests piled up that the CIA created a CD-ROM full of declassified documents, known as "The UFO collection." In mid-2020, Greenwald purchased the CD-ROM, and he recently finished uploading its contents as a series of searchable PDF files on his website. (You can find them at The Black Vault.)

Related: Flying saucers to mind control: 22 declassified military & CIA secrets

The documents cover dozens of incidents, including the 1976 account of the government’s then-Assistant Deputy Director for Science & Technology being hand-delivered a mysterious piece of intelligence on a UFO, to the description of a mysterious midnight explosion in a small Russian town.

"Although the CIA claims this is their 'entire' [declassified] collection, there may be no way to entirely verify that," Greenwald wrote in a statement on The Black Vault website. "Research by The Black Vault will continue to see if there are additional documents still uncovered within the CIA's holdings."

The data dump arrives months before officials from the U.S. Department of Defense and intelligence agencies are due to appear before Congress and spill their guts on everything they know about UFOs, the New York Post reported. A provision attached to the nearly 5,600-page COVID-29 relief bill passed in late December 2020 requires the agencies, "to submit a report within 180 days … to the congressional intelligence and armed services committees on unidentified aerial phenomena."

The provision follows a banner year for UFOs, when startling footage of an unidentified object darting around several U.S. Navy planes in 2004 and 2015 was finally declassified.

While the new data dump is significant, it's also just a drop in the bucket of The Black Vault's enormous archive. The website reportedly contains more than 2.2 million pages of UFO-related material in its archive, which Greenwald obtained through more than 10,000 FOIA requests. According to the Vault website, Greenwald filed his first FOIA request in 1996, when he was just 15 years old.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...-truth-seeking-website/ar-BB1cJ9jz?li=BBnbfcL

CIA releases entire collection of UFO-related documents to truth-seeking website

More than three decades' worth of government UFO records are now yours to download and peruse, thanks to the efforts of some intrepid truth-seekers.

BB13hRiJ.img
© Provided by Live Science U.S. Navy videos of alleged UFO sightings were previously available but had not been officially declassified.
The massive data dump includes more than 2,700 pages of UFO-related documents declassified by the CIA since the 1980s. (The U.S. government also calls them "unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAP). According to The Black Vault — an online repository of UFO-related documents operated by author John Greenwald Jr. — the documents were obtained through a long string of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests filed over the last quarter century .

Over time, so many requests piled up that the CIA created a CD-ROM full of declassified documents, known as "The UFO collection." In mid-2020, Greenwald purchased the CD-ROM, and he recently finished uploading its contents as a series of searchable PDF files on his website. (You can find them at The Black Vault.)

The documents cover dozens of incidents, including the 1976 account of the government’s then-Assistant Deputy Director for Science & Technology being hand-delivered a mysterious piece of intelligence on a UFO, to the description of a mysterious midnight explosion in a small Russian town.

"Although the CIA claims this is their 'entire' [declassified] collection, there may be no way to entirely verify that," Greenwald wrote in a statement on The Black Vault website. "Research by The Black Vault will continue to see if there are additional documents still uncovered within the CIA's holdings."

The data dump arrives months before officials from the U.S. Department of Defense and intelligence agencies are due to appear before Congress and spill their guts on everything they know about UFOs, the New York Post reported. A provision attached to the nearly 5,600-page COVID-29 relief bill passed in late December 2020 requires the agencies, "to submit a report within 180 days … to the congressional intelligence and armed services committees on unidentified aerial phenomena."

The provision follows a banner year for UFOs, when startling footage of an unidentified object darting around several U.S. Navy planes in 2004 and 2015 was finally declassified.

While the new data dump is significant, it's also just a drop in the bucket of The Black Vault's enormous archive. The website reportedly contains more than 2.2 million pages of UFO-related material in its archive, which Greenwald obtained through more than 10,000 FOIA requests. According to the Vault website, Greenwald filed his first FOIA request in 1996, when he was just 15 years old.

Wow, they released that stuff pretty fast.

BB13hRiJ.img

Ok. I picking randoms all night. So far ila bunch are on Russia and what they were doing in the 70s but did find one that talks about a 30 sighting in Lithuania or somewhere like that were everyone saw a UFO for 30min. Police and Citizens watched it.

On shit. I found one where they examined a piece of Metal that fell off a UFO and claim they could not explain what the metal was. Fell in the Congo.

Dam the mother fuckers took reports on everyone and everything they did. Reports on what TV programs were being shown in certain counties and shit. Shit is wild. They have a report on why the president of Japan like the number 29 and what they thought it meant to him.

Nothing to know. Anyone who can travel here will do what they want with us already. They proabably don't think in years. 60 years is a lot to American's, it's nothing to people who can move faster than light

Ok this is cool. File CO5516079

It says a UFO crashed and was studied by two Drs that say the metal could not be identified but that the UFO was flying with NO Pilots and was being controlled by radio waves. I didn't know that was a real thing. Flying by radio waves. That's cool

Something is fishy about these. I am finding that they recorded 100s of report of all over the world of Ufo sightings but it doesn't seem like they never investigate any of them. I am thinking something is missing.

I hope it answers the question of "Are aliens really interested in our buttholes and the information within?" or "Are aliens sticking things up people's butts because they're freaks and love doing it?".

It says a UFO crashed and was studied by two Drs that say the metal could not be identified but that the UFO was flying with NO Pilots and was being controlled by radio waves. I didn't know that was a real thing. Flying by radio waves. That's cool

RC = Radio Controlled. Nothing new or revolutionary.

Today's RC vehicles operate on the 2.4Ghz spectrum and employ frequency hopping technology to allow for running a lot of vehicles in an area across multiple different channels.

But it also says that report was taken from a german magazine, that got it from a Vienna newspaper article, and they didn't know what newspaper it was. And that nobody put any credence in the story.

Still though, the fact that somebody at the higher levels even wanted to look into it is interesting.

Sherdoggers are too cynical and don't have faith in the system. This is great news. The Government has finally decided that the people of the United States of America are ready to know the truth. We will know what they know now.

Truth or distraction? It seems a little odd that governments would just all of a sudden decide to start leaking this shit. I mean, why now? Am I the only one who found the recent government guided UFO hysteria a little out of nowhere and strange? Just out of the blue they decide to let the public in on this shit? Why? What changed? What's the goal here?

File CO5516658 has a pretty good detail report on when a pilot witness a UFO

RC = Radio Controlled. Nothing new or revolutionary.

Today's RC vehicles operate on the 2.4Ghz spectrum and employ frequency hopping technology to allow for running a lot of vehicles in an area across multiple different channels.

Yeah I figure it out this morning and remembered about RC cars and planes. But still cool to me.

this is really strange timing for a big reveal if aliens do exist dont you think ts? with covid and all the conspiracy theories going around, political unrest, trump claiming the election was stolen.......

the timing of a big reveal just seems insane.

@Smokes i wish you would post this in the war room too with a slight political angle like why did whoever put this in the bill do it. i would love to hear the war room comments on this topic.

Trump is Trying to put up a force to combat the incoming Aliens that is why he must remain in office

It's weird how this stuff is not a bigger deal. I think the public is so disillusioned with the subject that it would take irrefutable proof to believe. A lot of these documents are fascinating and I think there's something to it. In my eyes, this should be front page, breaking news stuff but instead, no one cares.

While it's likely someone just telling a story, this is a pretty interesting story on Reddit:

Can you imagine if they weren't alien but just an advanced underwater race? All of the recent sightings documented by pilots have said they've seen the craft come out of the ocean. My only issue with that concept is how do they get the materials to build underwater? If they are flying craft or probes, where does it come from?

Still, that'd be a pretty big shocker that they were there the entire time and we've been looking at this entire thing the wrong way.

Truth or distraction? It seems a little odd that governments would just all of a sudden decide to start leaking this shit. I mean, why now? Am I the only one who found the recent government guided UFO hysteria a little out of nowhere and strange? Just out of the blue they decide to let the public in on this shit? Why? What changed? What's the goal here?

No matter what they release, somebody will take issue with it. There are people who actually believe that the world is flat. Humans aren't the best witnesses and many are easily fooled. Magicians use techniques to distract or influence people so they think they see something they didn't. I've been involved with making fake UFOs using helium balloons as a joke.

When there are reports of a UFO, more people start looking for them and either see something or say they saw something.

Back