US Government Has 180 Days to Confess What It Knows On UFOs

4s6mwx.jpg

Some Republican fucktard will likely provoke the aliens into FUBAR'ing us.

There was a really interesting show on the Travel Channel last night called The UFO Phenomenon. Did anyone watch it? Nearly 100 students say they witnessed a UFO land in their schoolyard in Zimbabwe in 1994. Their accounts are all nearly identical. They interviewed the children at the time of the incident and again when they were older. It's one of the most believable things I've seen yet along with the recent fighter pilot videos.

lmao I’m sure they’ll get right on that and be really honest about it when they do..

Funny thing about all this -if you’re a believer- is that most of the government probably doesn’t know shit about shit anyway. I have no doubt that sensitive secrets are kept to a very few, and the secrets will vary depending on the branch. The CIA, for example, will have different secrets than the NSA -and so on.

There was a really interesting show on the Travel Channel last night called The UFO Phenomenon. Did anyone watch it? Nearly 100 students say they witnessed a UFO land in their schoolyard in Zimbabwe in 1994. Their accounts are all nearly identical. They interviewed the children at the time of the incident and again when they were older. It's one of the most believable things I've seen yet along with the recent fighter pilot videos.

I watched a bit of it and fell asleep. They did a few interviews with WWII pilots and such. I'm willing to bet these guys were sleep deprived and lacked enough oxygen.

Sherdoggers are too cynical and don't have faith in the system. This is great news. The Government has finally decided that the people of the United States of America are ready to know the truth. We will know what they know now.

And they have to tell the truth too cause the government wouldn’t lie.

It costs like three dollars to bribe a full school of Zimbabwean kids.

Ehh... the source is the article in the OP
this is not about one article this is about a reveal of a massive dump of sightings and government information on ufo sightings and there is no context in which one can say ufo means only terrestrial craft from earth.

It costs like three dollars to bribe a full school of Zimbabwean kids.

just recently dozens of them were brought together for interviews in which they say what they saw was absolutely legitimate. and even the teacher who claimed the kids did not see it apologized and said it scared her and so she reacted negatively and actually believed them.

gotta give a lot more than 3 dollars to get that kind of lifelong story out of so many people.

The stuff in the pentagon released videos literally looks like it could be a drone

there are so many videos from world governments that the drone argument just doesn't hold. it can and will explain some ufo sightings obviously. but there are some for which we cannot account.

Last edited:
there are so many videos form world governments that the drone argument just doesn't hold. it can and will explain some ufo sightings obviously. but there are some for which we cannot account.
,,,,,,,,,,, such as?

,,,,,,,,,,, such as?

ever heard of google? the mexican government has released plenty of military flight footage over the last number of years. we also have sightings confirmed by radar in a number of cases.

if you are debunking it already but have not taken the time to research many cases that have come out then i think you are being anti scientific about the whole endeavor.

i have no idea what these things are but i do not accept drones as a possible explanation.

And this place https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphi (the place with the oracles in 300) had hundreds of people throughout the years see prophecies and gods. Must have been really seeing gods and demons. Or -- it could have been they were all high from a natural gas leak resulting in mass hallucinations.

One thing you'll notice is that whenever ANYONE sees an alien they get an "altered state of consciousness". It effects how they think. Why would an alien travel across the galaxy and through dimensions to tell you an important message critical to the future of mankind but first "let me get you high". <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

ever heard of google? the mexican government has released plenty of military flight footage over the last number of years. we also have sightings confirmed by radar in a number of cases.

if you are debunking it already but have not taken the time to research many cases that have come out then i think you are being anti scientific about the whole endeavor.

i have no idea what these things are but i do not accept drones as a possible explanation.
Yeah.. I've been reading about UFOs religiously since I was a kid, for decades. I've read every nutty book out there, every shitty website ever made, seen all the videos, and read the work from all the ufologists and researchers from the absurd to the more reasonable, all of it. Problem is I'm not dumb enough to be conned, or crazy enough to be delusional. It's all bullshit.

Yeah.. I've been reading about UFOs religiously since I was a kid, for decades. I've read every nutty book out there, every shitty website ever made, seen all the videos, and read the work from all the ufologists and researchers from the absurd to the more reasonable, all of it. Problem is I'm not dumb enough to be conned, or crazy enough to be delusional. It's all bullshit.

slaying it doesn't make it so though. ill take the word of professionals who see them over arm chair skeptic debunker any day.

slaying it doesn't make it so though. ill take the word of professionals who see them over arm chair skeptic debunker any day.
The nimitz video is the most credible evidence in ufology ever, by a long shot. nothing even comes close. And it just looks like a drone. The entire field is a joke.

You keep saying there's all this evidence. What? Where?

The nimitz video is the most credible evidence in ufology ever, by a long shot. nothing even comes close. And it just looks like a drone. The entire field is a joke.

You keep saying there's all this evidence. What? Where?

i did not say evidence. don't lie. i said a lot of videos have been released that are ufo's. and you say you have looked into all of them and know for sure they are all identifiable. so sure in fact that a person has to be stupid to believe them.

i find that to be an impossible claim to defend.

Back