Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 5+

You need evidence to justify an investigation. Evidence that a crime has occurred, to be specific, and record voter turnout and 10x the amount of mail in ballots that for some reason couldn't be processed on time isn't evidence a crime has occurred.

If I were to wager on which party had more fraudulent votes cast it would be the one that has tried to disenfranchise and suppress voters for decades...

I bet some sneaky maga Karens tried to put dear leader over the top with some election day shenanigans. STOP THE STEAL! COUNT ONLY LEGAL NON KAREN VOTES!

I would bet that more Republican-beneficial fraud than Democrat-beneficial fraud will be found. I also don't think any significant fraud will be found, unless it's by Republicans. Like the apparent USPS sabotage where the Postmaster refused to comply with an order to sweep for ballots and deliver them from among the backed-up, stacked-up mail, which he seems to have intentionally created as part of an attempt to help Trump in the election.

It's strange to me that democrats are so against the mere suggestion of an investigation. I realize a lot of it is just wanting to make fun of Trump supporters, but if you actually believe in democracy, you should welcome an investigation/audit. I don't think there was any fraud, but we radically changed the way we do voting this year. That alone is enough reason to do an audit of the results, especially mail in results. If the audit comes back clean, you've got even more ammo to mock fraud cters.

The political and social opposition. With Trump in power, it's like supporting him makes a person by definition into a higher social and political class by virtue of him and his party being the boss
These people are bullies, plain and simple.

Even if they live in different countries? I’ve never seen anything like this in my life. People dying on this Trump hill. I’ve never once in my life seen posters acting like this about other world leaders.

Imagine an American carrying on like this about Angela Merkel. It would be insanely bizarre. Not only that but the way they talk on here makes it seem like they live here.

there are plenty of posters here that don’t live in America and you can tell they’re not America by their posts. Yet there are so many trump fans who post like they live here. They say things like “we have to do this,” or “we can’t let this happen.”

it’s all extremely bizarre

I would bet that more Republican-beneficial fraud than Democrat-beneficial fraud will be found. I also don't think any significant fraud will be found, unless it's by Republicans. Like the apparent USPS sabotage where the Postmaster refused to comply with an order to sweep for ballots and deliver them from among the backed-up, stacked-up mail, which he seems to have intentionally created as part of an attempt to help Trump in the election.

it is funny that the party who backed destroying a long standing American institution like the postal office came from modern day republicans.

that alone tells the tale of their utter corruption. I agree fraud will be found but it will be from the GOP.

This article posted from the BBC in 2016 describes the tell-tale signs of vote rigging:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-37243190

In a nutshell:

1. Unusually high turnout rates in certain areas compared to other areas.

2. Delays in announcing the results.

3. Large numbers of invalid votes.

Apparently, the turn out in mid-western cities like Chicago was significantly lower than it was in 2016, yet in cities such as Milwaukee, the turnout in some counties was very high.

I’m not saying that the democrats cheated, but there at least needs to be an independent investigation and transparency.

At the very least to assuage the concerns of people that suspect foul play.
Lol I remember 2016 well.

Any talks or articles about vote rigging or voter fraud were inspired by Trump and the possibility of a reality tv star becoming President was only possible through cheating

It's strange to me that democrats are so against the mere suggestion of an investigation. I realize a lot of it is just wanting to make fun of Trump supporters, but if you actually believe in democracy, you should welcome an investigation/audit. I don't think there was any fraud, but we radically changed the way we do voting this year. That alone is enough reason to do an audit of the results, especially mail in results. If the audit comes back clean, you've got even more ammo to mock fraud cters.

and if you believed in democracy you’d understand what mail in ballots are.

Even if they live in different countries? I’ve never seen anything like this in my life. People dying on this Trump hill. I’ve never once in my life seen posters acting like this about other world leaders.

Imagine an American carrying on like this about Angela Merkel. It would be insanely bizarre. Not only that but the way they talk on here makes it seem like they live here.

there are plenty of posters here that don’t live in America and you can tell they’re not America by their posts. Yet there are so many trump fans who post like they live here. They say things like “we have to do this,” or “we can’t let this happen.”

it’s all extremely bizarre

They are a bunch of filthy globalists...... lmao

Because you don’t accept the mail ins deciding the election.

Yes, I do.

But when you radically change a voting procedure, you should audit it to make sure it went correctly. This should happen for every major election, every year, regardless of the winner. The change in voting procedure just makes it even more important that it occurs.

According to Donald Trump, he voted fraudulently in this election.

This article posted from the BBC in 2016 describes the tell-tale signs of vote rigging:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-37243190

In a nutshell:

1. Unusually high turnout rates in certain areas compared to other areas.

2. Delays in announcing the results.

3. Large numbers of invalid votes.

Apparently, the turn out in mid-western cities like Chicago was significantly lower than it was in 2016, yet in cities such as Milwaukee, the turnout in some counties was very high.

I’m not saying that the democrats cheated, but there at least needs to be an independent investigation and transparency.

At the very least to assuage the concerns of people that suspect foul play.

Trump got 6 million more votes than in 2016, does that mean he cheated?

Yes, I do.

But when you radically change a voting procedure, you should audit it to make sure it went correctly. This should happen for every major election, every year, regardless of the winner. The change in voting procedure just makes it even more important that it occurs.

See this is how I know you still don’t understand mail in ballots.

there was no radical change like you claimed. None.

Back