Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 5+

It's strange to me that democrats are so against the mere suggestion of an investigation. I realize a lot of it is just wanting to make fun of Trump supporters, but if you actually believe in democracy, you should welcome an investigation/audit. I don't think there was any fraud, but we radically changed the way we do voting this year. That alone is enough reason to do an audit of the results, especially mail in results. If the audit comes back clean, you've got even more ammo to mock fraud cters.

Im not sure Dems are against it. Most have been saying to bring it on so that we all get to see Trump lose twice.

I know. That is what makes it so good. Just throw their stupidity back at them. Lol

The American right wing is a caricature of itself at this point. The jokes write themselves. It’s so easy to dupe gullible rubes into thinking you’re a Trumpist by simply saying “muh globalist.”

Last edited:
There won't be a true independent investigation into vote rigging because only truly brain damaged souls (like yourself) believe that their was widespread vote rigging.

Sorry homie meant to quote the guy you quoted.

You will never get a true "independent investigation" because no one in power, when Biden is President, will be interested in having one.
You mean like in 2016 when Trump commissioned an investigation into California votes so that he could claim
he could claim he won the popular vote then quietly shit it down a few months later because no voting irregularities were found. Here we are 4 years later with the same claims being made and suckers like you are falling for it all over again.

You mean like in 2016 when Trump commissioned an investigation into California votes so that he could claim
he could claim he won the popular vote then quietly shit it down a few months later because no voting irregularities were found. Here we are 4 years later with the same claims being made and suckers like you are falling for it all over again.

These are the people who still believe Iraq had WMDs. There is no getting thru to them, no evidence great enough to make them change their minds.

if they counted every single vote themselves they’d still say the final count was wrong.

This article posted from the BBC in 2016 describes the tell-tale signs of vote rigging:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-37243190

In a nutshell:

1. Unusually high turnout rates in certain areas compared to other areas.

2. Delays in announcing the results.

3. Large numbers of invalid votes.

Apparently, the turn out in mid-western cities like Chicago was significantly lower than it was in 2016, yet in cities such as Milwaukee, the turnout in some counties was very high.

I’m not saying that the democrats cheated, but there at least needs to be an independent investigation and transparency.

At the very least to assuage the concerns of people that suspect foul play.

The type of cheating that went on i think is not provable. Its more like influencers in inner city neighborhoods being paid to persuade people to mail in their ballots. Maybe even paying people to do so in ways that are plausibly deniable. These are people that otherwise wouldn't care to vote at all but since it's as easy as mailing a letter and I'm either being persuaded or compensated ill do it.

We didn't have the mail in voting in 2016, or the same determination to upend Trump, so it's obviously not a congruent situation.

If you're confident that there was no cheating, why would you be opposed to an independent review?

I’m 100% ok with an independent review. I actually welcome it for two reasons.

First, people like yourself may finally realize how full of shit Trump is and begin to stop listening to him. Second, we get to see Trump lose all over again.

I also believe there was some level of fraud on both sides but it is more likely on the local level as that is far easier to get away with.

The type of cheating that went on i think is not provable. Its more like influencers in inner city neighborhoods being paid to persuade people to mail in their ballots. Maybe even paying people to do so in ways that are plausibly deniable. These are people that otherwise wouldn't care to vote at all but since it's as easy as mailing a letter and I'm either being persuaded or compensated ill do it.

If that’s true and mail-in voting becomes the norm, then you can stick a fork in the Republican Party, because they are finished.

I’m 100% ok with an independent review. I actually welcome it for two reasons.

First, people like yourself may finally realize how full of shit Trump is and begin to stop listening to him. Second, we get to see Trump lose all over again.

I also believe there was some level of fraud on both sides but it is more likely on the local level as that is far easier to get away with.

I’m glad we agree.

I think there needs to be an investigation, if only to assuage the concerns of voters that this was legitimate.

We didn't have the mail in voting in 2016, or the same determination to upend Trump, so it's obviously not a congruent situation.

If you're confident that there was no cheating, why would you be opposed to an independent review?

This is what I think.

If people on here are so confident that this election was above board and there is nothing to hide. Then why not allow an investigation?

Even if it just proves that Biden won, I think it would be worth it to prevent any kind of disenfranchisement of voters.

You will never get a true "independent investigation" because no one in power, when Biden is President, will be interested in having one.
lx98HTF.gif

Listening to Mike Baker in JRE's latest episode, I agree that the dems don't have the moral high ground after crying for 4 years about Russian collusion then gloating with a highly suspect election.

Apparently, the turn out in mid-western cities like Chicago was significantly lower than it was in 2016, yet in cities such as Milwaukee, the turnout in some counties was very high.

Milwaukee has been the scene of political unrest recently. Do you think its likely that a politically anxious city is going to be politically involved in such a major election?

Back