Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 5+

You lost, get over it.

Also, using a BBC source yet you've bitched about them for years on this forum and now all of a sudden they're ok.

Also you crying about mail in fraud yet you mailed in your Brexit vote and didn't have any problems then.

You're just a whining bitch and your threads and posts prove it. You made a thread about when you cried over a bad haircut ffs. Embarrassing.

Last edited:
This article posted from the BBC in 2016 describes the tell-tale signs of vote rigging:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-37243190

In a nutshell:
Let's crack this nut.

1. Unusually high turnout rates in certain areas compared to other areas.
Turnout was up everywhere for both sides. Especially so in battlegrounds because the effort to pull out new voters to gain advantage was a strong focus, again from both sides.

2. Delays in announcing the results.
Mail-in ballots, and the sheer number of them, plus the rules on when votes could be counted.... are the reasons for delays. Except in Nevada where it was just awful lack of preparedness.

3. Large numbers of invalid votes.
Not sure what group votes are but I'd need to understand what this is about.

Apparently, the turn out in mid-western cities like Chicago was significantly lower than it was in 2016, yet in cities such as Milwaukee, the turnout in some counties was very high.

I’m not saying that the democrats cheated, but there at least needs to be an independent investigation and transparency.

At the very least to assuage the concerns of people that suspect foul play.

You'll never assuage the concerns of CT nerds. There'll always be something. And nobody should pretend there is ZERO voter fraud. There is statistically negligible voter fraud.

See this is how I know you still don’t understand mail in ballots.

there was no radical change like you claimed. None.

So, a state like Massachusetts that had never used mail in ballots before sending out a million mail in ballots isn't a change? There were 33 million mail in ballots cast in 2016. In 2020, that number is closer to 100 million. Wtf are you talking about? How is that not a major change?

Listening to Mike Baker in JRE's latest episode, I agree that the dems don't have the moral high ground after crying for 4 years about Russian collusion then gloating with a highly suspect election.

Not only that, but everyone seems to have forgotten the huge number of liberals that wanted electoral college members to ignore their state outcome and just go with the popular vote in 2016. These people wanted literally wanted to change the rules of the game after it had been played to get the outcome they wanted.

This article posted from the BBC in 2016 describes the tell-tale signs of vote rigging:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-37243190

In a nutshell:

1. Unusually high turnout rates in certain areas compared to other areas.

2. Delays in announcing the results.

3. Large numbers of invalid votes.

Apparently, the turn out in mid-western cities like Chicago was significantly lower than it was in 2016, yet in cities such as Milwaukee, the turnout in some counties was very high.

I’m not saying that the democrats cheated, but there at least needs to be an independent investigation and transparency.

At the very least to assuage the concerns of people that suspect foul play.

Notice how there is zero tolerance for any dissent? You're being pressured into not even raising any questions. It's indicative of a certain type of people. People which you cannot trust.
The lack of tolerance is because his OP is totally wrong though.
-As a WI resident, I’m beyond annoyed at this point with this voter turnout conspiracy theories about WI. Milwaukee was actually very flat in terms of turnout compared to 2016. Statewide, we are around 71% turnout compared to 69% or so in the past 2 elections. Here’s a local news source:
https://www.channel3000.com/no-wisc...h-heres-the-facts-about-turnout-calculations/
-There also aren’t crazy delays in announcing results. It often takes days or weeks to count all votes; but usually we can project winners anyhow because the states aren’t as close as this year. Likewise, mail in ballots rarely swung a state one way or the other in the past, but did in many states this year due to COVID. Results were announced multiple times daily in most states.
-I don’t know that there were “large numbers of invalid votes.” Wouldn’t surprise me if there were more than usual, as turnout itself was generally up and large numbers of mail-ins leave more room for error. There were also bs conspiracy theories like Sharpiegate that have been repeatedly debunked. Nothing in the OP really rings true.

You know how you can tell that Trumps team has nothing?

The fact that its been days since the election has been called for Biden and they are yet to produce any legitimate evidence of voter fraud. If any existed, an intelligent person would've put it forward straight away instead of relying on fucking Louder with Chowder to run segments on 4chan conspiracy theories. They are desperate and they know they have nothing.

If they have evidence of voter fraud they'll obviously produce it.

So far they haven't, but time will tell.

A lovely world we live in where you cannot question anything without the majority trying to shout you down. This thread is full of it, the TS posted a thread with an article and instead of discussing it, those who oppose it have just come in trying to shut it down. There is no end to the lunacy and the cancer that you defend today will be coming for you tomorrow.

The whole election vote counting system needs an overhaul, too much potential for manipulation.
This happened with Florida after 2000, look how smooth their recent results have come in.

Follow the (new) Florida model.

Trump team - we will be looking for evidence of voter fraud.

Crazy people - You have no right to look for evidence of voter fraud.

lx98HTF.gif

c0d.png

My position before anyone attacks me:

1. Biden may well have legitimately won.

2. Some of the numbers don’t make sense.

3. There needs to be transparency.

1. God Emperor Daddy President Biden IS President.

2. Only because you don't wan't them to make sense.

3. Every ballot in the country that is counted passes through multiple pairs of bipartisan hands before it is tallied. Every ballot facility is staffed by GOP and Democrat officials and volunteers. The sort rooms are recorded or even lived streamed in some areas. It's hard to get more transparency. Do you want to let random bums off the street into the count facilities?

There's no doubt that there has been voter fraud. The problem Trump and his legal team has is proving it.
I am sure that no election is 100% without fraud, but it’s typically an incredibly small percentage. It we’re talking about widespread fraud to the tune of rigging an election, it should be able to be proved.
The GOP has videos at specific polling places that have been aired on television. They are not accusing every single polling place of these "irregularities." Many of these videos are not available on social media though, which is making it a challenge to post "the evidence."

If the OP's questions are off-base, it should be easy to address them without simply attacking him or dismissing them by saying "this entire election was absolutely 100% kosher" (when no one here can legitimately make that guarantee).
Sure, but I feel that I did that. Viral videos mean nothing. How many times have we seen faked, heavily edited, or incorrectly labeled pics and videos? I care about evidence that can meet a legal standard. And so far that’s pretty lacking.

Trump team - we will be looking for evidence of voter fraud.

Crazy people - You have no right to look for evidence of voter fraud.
Logical people—Let me know when you have some.

We didn't have the mail in voting in 2016, or the same determination to upend Trump, so it's obviously not a congruent situation.

If you're confident that there was no cheating, why would you be opposed to an independent review?

Mail in voting has existed in this country since the civil war the only thing that changed was the Democrat's strategy to promote its use.

Back