Urijah Faber is a great fight for Alex Caceres

if caceres can do to faber what he did to mini pettis he's golden and we got ourselves a new title contender

I'm betting this fight will be more exciting and competitive than you guys are predicting.

This is going to be more one-sided than people think, Caceres has nothing for Faber.

This is going to be more one-sided than people think, Caceres has nothing for Faber.
But this is exactly what people expect lol

The odds for this fight are going to be off the chart.

But this is exactly what people expect lol

The odds for this fight are going to be off the chart.

True but alot of people said the same thing about Mayday and since that fight, I'm never betting against non title Faber, and I'm not fighter bashing but Mayday had a much better chance of beating Faber than Caceres.

Sure, but if Faber totally blows him out of the water (like he did to Bowles, a former champ) he's pretty much forever labelled as a guy that is nowhere near the top of the division.

So we no longer consider Mizugaki and Mayday guys at the top of the division?

Caceres has been around for a while he deserves this fight

To everybody who say he should destroy bruce leeroy....did ya'll just not see top 5 bw wineland get ko'ed by JOHNNY EDUARDO, and i think Caceres is better

I feel like as long as he can avoid the power shot and stuff a couple tds by keeping him off balance with jabs kicks and movement he can when a decision

P.s remember when everyone said edgar couldnt beat sherk?

Worst, comparison, ever!

Firstly, Faber isn't ranked at #5. Secondly, Faber would destroy Wineland.

Faber only loses to Barao, or prime Cruz.

you have to win to stay in the ufc

Ya think ? The point you made in your last comment has nothing to do with this though. Caceres has won fights in the UFC yes, impressively ? No and against talent anywhere near the level of Faber ? No. But if you feel that just because he's been in the ufc for 3 years that he deserves a fight with Faber more power to you. It's not even going to be close.

he has looked decent and no matter what the fuck you say i think he deserves the fight

Well I dont like either fighter.

I didnt realize the name Caceres, and was hoping he pulled off the upset. But now that I see its that bruce leroy dude, ill have to pick Faber, which I rarely do...

Leeroy went from beating low-tier fighters and prospects to facing the #2 guy in the div. That's a too big of a step-up. Skip the upper mid-tier and fringe contenders, get the best guy who's not champ.

For Faber, it's a less dangerous Alcantara. Something to get him back on track, but nothing significant to gain from. The odds will probably be 5 to 1 or more, and rightfully so.

Leeroy went from beating low-tier fighters and prospects to facing the #2 guy in the div. That's a too big of a step-up. Skip the upper mid-tier and fringe contenders, get the best guy who's not champ.

For Faber, it's a less dangerous Alcantara. Something to get him back on track, but nothing significant to gain from. The odds will probably be 5 to 1 or more, and rightfully so.

I sure hope Faber thinks the same way going into this fight. :icon_chee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back