Uriah Hall destroys losers on sherdog in IG post

Disgusting human being with barely any redeeming qualities.

I bet Ronda would still submit every single woman he gets on the ground.

paulo-costa-uriah-hall.jpg

Costa was a fucking tank in this fight

I would applaud his post if he just didn't say "she still has more money than you"

That shit made him look dumb asf and his post equally dumb.

So what if she has more money you dipshit?
Money don't define a person so stfu!

"She still has more money than you" lmao, nobody rich and famous can be criticized because they still have more money and fans than 99% of people

Google says she's worth $13 million, so not exactly super wealthy. She's got enough to o get by on.

She's a better person because she has more money than you

im curious how many legit mma fighters have accounts low key on sherdog

She beat up part time fighting moms and was destroyed by anyone who put up a fight. And he is an underperforming mental case who has squandered his physical gifts. No surprise Hall stood up for her.

I mean, that's a series of bad points. baseballgirl0410 was into it though.
1. Rousey being wealthier than me only matters if I'm criticizing her for being poor or for not making enough money.
2. It's far from clear that Rousey is still one of the best in the world at anything. Maybe she is still one of the best women's BW MMA fighters or one of the world's best female judokas, but its hard to tell. She hasn't won a fight of any kind since 2015.
3. There are important differences between criticizing a professional athlete and terrorism.

I do agree with Uriah that Rousey changed the game and probably inspired many young girls. I agree with Sherdog that Rousey was insufferably arrogant, behaved very poorly when dealing with her fellow athletes, was overrated, and looks like she smelled like cheese.

Nobody cares that she lost/fell, they care because she was a bad sport who could handle neither victory nor defeat with grace.

The only person she showed no grace to in victory was Miesha. Sherdog hated Ronda for a lot of reasons, and then used her attitude at the end to justify the overwhelming amount of hate she received from day one.

Her so called lack of grace in defeat was just her being emotional. She never pulled any Conor shit; she just hid her face with a pillow.

Back