Uriah Hall destroys losers on sherdog in IG post

This is some revisionist Bullshit. Like MMA fans have ever given a shit about being a good sport or losing with grace lmao. The same people hating Rousey are the same people loving every scumbag thing Conor does/says. This is just the excuse they hide behind.

Sounds EXACTLY like Conor. Just add in assaulting people and rape allegations as well.

Only he is the most popular fighter in UFC history. Gee, I wonder what the difference could be?

1. I, and many others, criticize both Ronda and Conor, so your first comment is patently false.

2. No, it isn't "exactly like Conor." Much of what Conor says is just trash talk to sell fights (obviously, he goes way over the line at times, and deserves the backlash he gets). Whereas Ronda is just a mean, nasty person; none of it was trash talk. And say what you want about Conor, when he lost to Nate (and subsequently Khabib and Dustin), he stood in front of the cameras and owned it (albeit with excuses). Whereas Ronda literally went into hiding in a way that we've never seen from an athlete (outside of Naseem Hamed), revealing that she was just a classic bully all along. So no, it's not "exactly" the same. And like I said in #1, they both deserve heavy criticism, but for different reasons.

Ronda was obviously a game changer for women’s MMA and is a legend after her run. Why exactly does that make her off limits for criticism? She had a historic collapse.

For the love of god why do you know about that photo
When it dropped, it was discussed in regards to Brendan Schaub packing less than this dude, and used to further ridicule Big Brown. I used to love making fun of Schaub until I realized he doesn't take himself seriously and it's all a marketing gimmick.

Is there some reason he's posting that nonsense in 2021?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Uriah, stfu you contemplated shooting up a school, you have no room to talk about haters because you don't have a good mental space to deal with them.

Back