Uriah Hall destroys losers on sherdog in IG post

d0g

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
MclNfWf.jpg

Uriah is the same guy who doesn't understand why Israel is champion, yet Uriah has lost to all of their common opponents (except Anderson). The man isn't all there, I wouldn't put a lot of stock into his opinions.

Uriah is the same guy who doesn't understand why Israel is champion, yet Uriah has lost to all of their common opponents (except Anderson). The man isn't all there, I wouldn't put a lot of stock into his opinions.
He was saying he has the perfect style to beat Israel and how that's his motivation... literally one of Israel's easiest potential matchups

Most people weren't hating on Ronda because she fell. Like Uriah said, everyone falls. Most people were hating because any time she was given the opportunity to be a reasonable, decent person, she instead chose to be smug, arrogant, and delusional. And when she lost, her whole facade crumbled, thereby revealing that she was just a bully all along.

I realize this is probably a super old post by Uriah, but so be it. He actually seems like a nice guy, but he's pretty much always caught up in his feelings.

Back