Uriah Hall destroys losers on sherdog in IG post

Just like I thought, Uriah did not call out Sherdog specificlay and is smart enough not to. Uriah knows Sherdog is the land of giants amongst a world of manlets, him included.

"has more money" is the dumbest most gradeschool level argument ever.
uriah should get himself a sherdog account and toughen his skin a bit.

And just like that, Shertards turn on the least hated fighter in the world.

paulo-costa-uriah-hall.jpg

Shame on him. As if he and other ufc fighters are paid what they're worth to begin with lol.

You know what kills me? Trying to read that shit. Learn some proper fucking Grammar Uriah.

So we're terrorist and can't criticize Ronda cause she has more money then us ? Cool dude
. Never was a fan but now I just think he's a straight up clown .

He totally redeemed the boring press conference with this awesome post! THANK U

Nobody cares that she lost/fell, they care because she was a bad sport who could handle neither victory nor defeat with grace.

This is some revisionist Bullshit. Like MMA fans have ever given a shit about being a good sport or losing with grace lmao. The same people hating Rousey are the same people loving every scumbag thing Conor does/says. This is just the excuse they hide behind.

Most people were hating because any time she was given the opportunity to be a reasonable, decent person, she instead chose to be smug, arrogant, and delusional. And when she lost, her whole facade crumbled, thereby revealing that she was just a bully all along.

Sounds EXACTLY like Conor. Just add in assaulting people and rape allegations as well.

Only he is the most popular fighter in UFC history. Gee, I wonder what the difference could be?

Last edited:
Truth is Uriah probably wanted to get lucky but she prefers the big boys, lol
Judging by speedo pics of Travis... No she doesn't. Mofo is smuggling blueberries in there at best.

upload_2021-7-30_9-1-54.png

Lol, where the fuck did that even come from.

Nobody's even talking about Ronda anymore.

Weird.

Also lol at the old "got more money than you" line. If you just assume that's gonna make other people feel bad, then you're just announcing something about yourself.

We all enjoyed he fall because she acted like a cunt and an arrogant one; she would have been the goat if she didn't believe her own hype and "boxing skills" and actually improve her TD and wrestling but she decided to hide her face in a pillow, go to wwe and make herself an embarrassment against nunes.

She wanted an easy path since day one: she fought at 145 and ducked cyborg since her strike force days.

Back