Media *UPSET ALERT!* Demetrious Johnson just got KO'd by Adriano Moraes at ONE FC!

first non asain fighter he went against in one fc. never been finished before. was out sized and out muscled the whole fight.
hows testing over there in one fc?
they set him up for the sage northcut treatment. i knew something was coming after ben did so poorly in the ufc.

I wonder if DJ was just so used to not having to defend against knees to the head when he's on the ground that he just left himself open on accident

Honestly not too surprised. I think DJ is legit one of the best ever but even in the UFC he seemed like one of the smaller 125ers

Then he goes to ONE in his 30s, which for that size is SUPER old, and he looks even more outsized than he was in UFC cuz its 135 over there (and I'd guess some other shenanigans as well). I'd watch each fight hoping the other guy sucked so DJ would win anyway lol. Not tonight. This guy was way too big for him and good enough to make it work

I never understood why ppl used his losses at 135 to discredit him. If anything y'all should be impressed with how good his record is at that weight considering the size difference. His time at the top seems to be over for sure tho, as even his wins in ONE looked tough

Jon Jones is generally on top during grappling.

Kahbib too.

Last edited:
Go back to UFC where the competition is easier

Wow, didn't expect that.

He was out.Wow

oNpFQ2f.jpg

Damn looking like

hxaOTQ0.gif

DJ is back to being outsized and it shows. Plus Moraes is a beast. Hopefully they run it back at one point

Damn he kinda made Mighty Mouse look like he didn’t belong in there with him too, yikes

eh more like the other way around, his opponent was the size of a 155er and didn't look like the same weight class. DJ is fighting bigger guys than he's ever fought and its showing. There's a reason there are weight classes in combat sports, size/strength advantage can trump skill and technique.

Dude he's fighting looks two weight classes above him, this doesn't exactly strike me as fair.

And to answer the question, Khabib is never in position to eat those knees and competed under rule sets that allowed them for most of his amateur and pro career

And Pico is never on his back so same for him

Back