Media *UPSET ALERT!* Demetrious Johnson just got KO'd by Adriano Moraes at ONE FC!

Chatiri Sityongadong = Booker T/ONE FC
Hulk Hogan = All fighters UFC affiliated

THIS IS HOW CHUTE BOXE RULED PRIDE FC.
I've been saying this for years.
Knees and soccer kicks keeps Wrestlers honest.
This is why Kabib, GSP, and Kamaru cannot be beat or hardly lose with only 3 moves. Signal or double, Lay and smash wins every time.
Even in real fight (non dirty, no small joints manipulations, ever gauged, or balls attack) everyone uses knees to survive.
In UFC Wrestler failed take down and drop 1 Knee. Then striker can't Knee them. No punishment for failing to take down so they keep doing it and sprawl.
One TNT will be a superiors product in the FUTURE once they sign more fighters.
One TNT make me less impressed with UFC and their fighters based on Knee rule.
He was dropped with an uppercut and then tried to butt scoot out from under when he was getting swarmed... if anything it shows it’s much easier to finish a hurt opponent with the knees then anything. There was no real wrestling involved in the ending sequence he was trying to survive while hurt and was quickly and efficiently ended.

Wasn't really an upset. Maybe to UFC fans opposed to MMA fans.

It seems the 1st punch that knocked him down fucked him up pretty bad

Comparing Justin to GSP. Classic orange belt move.
Compare that Khabib perfomance against Gaethje to GSP perfomance against Hendrick.

maxresdefault.jpg

Then compare this internet point belt. You think this is twitter? SMH

Dont brag the time your wasted on internet forum.

If he fought long enough, he would’ve lost. Happens to all of them. But he saw a 40 year old French-Canadian with frosted tips and scurried himself back to Dagestan.
I didn't know we were playing the "if" game
<Dany07>

Compare that Khabib perfomance against Gaethje to GSP perfomance against Hendrick.

maxresdefault.jpg

Then compare this internet point belt. You think this is twitter? SMH

Dont brag the time your wasted on internet forum.
Want to talk about belts? GSP defended his belt how many times? Khalabeeb defends his belt a whopping 2x.

Dj was just saying downed knees should be legal

Welcome to the big league son!

Want to talk about belts? GSP defended his belt how many times? Khalabeeb defends his belt a whopping 2x.
and yet Khabib is the consensus GOAT. Because title defenses don't dictate where you rank on an all time list.

As he said, you don't understand MMA.

and yet Khabib is the consensus GOAT. Because title defenses don't dictate where you rank on an all time list.

As he said, you don't understand MMA.
I don’t think you understand what “consensus” means.

Back