Rumored UPDATED There’s a chance Conor could face Masvidal after all..

I want to start off by saying i am not a Conor McGregor fan. I'd also like to say that when i see the cage door close and he is inside of it you just can't fucking miss him fight. It's always awesome, and he is always looking for the kill(except against Khabib when he was just hoping to survive and not get caught cheating every single way he could). I have been watching MMA for a very long time, UFC 40 to be exact. 40 is one of the greatest cards and helped the UFC survive when they needed it too most, and featured all finishes, plenty of future greats and legends, and the birth of the Tito and Chuck collision that was bound to happen after they both shined so brightly. I always have watched every promotion that was available to watch since MMA wasn't easily accessible yet. I bring all this up to make a point though.

My point of this is to say I've watched both of these men's careers and i iust don't see anyway that Conor can lose to Jorge. Jorge is being overrated by all these Fairweather newbie morons. He isn't good enough to beat Conor on the feet, not 10 years ago, and not now either that Conor had a tried and true boxing camp to add to his already amazing aresnal. I am rooting for Jorge to best Nate just so i can get Conor by finish ITD at stupid ass odds and pay for a free trip for me and the Wife.

TLDR; Im a Conor hater who is a realist about his abilities and Conor knocks Jorge out early and violently via being a superior striker and being desperate for a win! And i cash out big on the +odds of Connie ITD

there are like twenty things wrong with this take but i just want to highlight the silliness of giving mcgregor an advantage for having a single boxing camp but not even mentioning the fact that he's only had one fight in several years and he lost it and pretty clearly isn't training the way he used to.

Hell yeah I would love to see Masvidal vs Conor. Fireworks all day.

yeah lets fight 170ers so when i lose i can say "i took a chance went up in weight and it didnt wok out" but if i win i can say im the baddest mfer and get a 55 title shot

joke he should fight a top 5 lw but he and ufc know theres no chance hed win so they got to pull this circus off

TS
Masvidal will fight Conor because...um...reasons?

Assuming Masvidal gets past Diaz (which I believe he will rather easily), it could lead into this match up.

Masvidal is the first star to blow up in the ESPN era, he’s garnering a lot of promo including his 5 second beheading of shit talking pasty boy Askren and after he gains notoriety for facing Diaz, it could lead into a big payday with Conor which I think could really sell.

Get past Diaz easily? It's a five rounder and Nate is 100% not getting subbed. He's been knocked out once, which was damn near ten years ago, so that is very unlikely to happen. If Jorge wins by decision, it ain't going to be easy by any means.

there are like twenty things wrong with this take but i just want to highlight the silliness of giving mcgregor an advantage for having a single boxing camp but not even mentioning the fact that he's only had one fight in several years and he lost it and pretty clearly isn't training the way he used to.
If you could read you would see that I said it was to add to his already high level aresnal. Masvidal wouldn't have been good enough before he added these new tricks to his hand fighting skills and footwork and absolutely won't be able to after. Way to put some context in your response and not look like someone who just was disagreeing because they are a new Masvidal fan who is convinced he is "too big" for Conor lol. Terrible attempt to come at someone who has vastly superior knowledge of what they are watching with a post that had absolutely nothing to backup the claim they made against me. Also I can't stand Conor and am well aware Of his recent failures as I have cheered against him in all of them

Last edited:
I am quite sure Conor will fight the winner of that if he can't fight Khabib.
Would be a bad idea if they do it at WW. Both Diaz and Masvidal could make LW.
Conor's style won't do well at WW - he fought at 145 for most of his UFC career and he won't do well vs top 170 guys

I want to start off by saying i am not a Conor McGregor fan. I'd also like to say that when i see the cage door close and he is inside of it you just can't fucking miss him fight. It's always awesome, and he is always looking for the kill(except against Khabib when he was just hoping to survive and not get caught cheating every single way he could). I have been watching MMA for a very long time, UFC 40 to be exact. 40 is one of the greatest cards and helped the UFC survive when they needed it too most, and featured all finishes, plenty of future greats and legends, and the birth of the Tito and Chuck collision that was bound to happen after they both shined so brightly. I always have watched every promotion that was available to watch since MMA wasn't easily accessible yet. I bring all this up to make a point though.

My point of this is to say I've watched both of these men's careers and i iust don't see anyway that Conor can lose to Jorge. Jorge is being overrated by all these Fairweather newbie morons. He isn't good enough to beat Conor on the feet, not 10 years ago, and not now either that Conor had a tried and true boxing camp to add to his already amazing aresnal. I am rooting for Jorge to best Nate just so i can get Conor by finish ITD at stupid ass odds and pay for a free trip for me and the Wife.

TLDR; Im a Conor hater who is a realist about his abilities and Conor knocks Jorge out early and violently via being a superior striker and being desperate for a win! And i cash out big on the +odds of Connie ITD
2017 account with a shit name. Fuck off

Assuming Masvidal gets past Diaz (which I believe he will rather easily), it could lead into this match up.

Masvidal is the first star to blow up in the ESPN era, he’s garnering a lot of promo including his 5 second beheading of shit talking pasty boy Askren and after he gains notoriety for facing Diaz, it could lead into a big payday with Conor which I think could really sell.

Conor would wipe the floor with Masvidal, who's a journeyman getting all the spotlights after two wins. No one cared about Masvidal for the most of his career, rightfully so. He's not very good. He shouldn't beat Nate either. If you think Masvidal is anything special, then you are a noob.

If you could read you would see that I said it was to add to his already high level aresnal. Masvidal wouldn't have been good enough before he added these new tricks to his hand fighting skills and footwork and absolutely won't be able to after. Way to put some context in your response and not look like someone who just was disagreeing because they are a new Masvidal fan who is convinced he is "too big" for Conor lol. Terrible attempt to come at someone who has vastly superior knowledge of what they are watching with a post that had absolutely nothing to backup the claim they made against me. Also I can't stand Conor and am well aware Of his recent failures as I have cheered against him in all of them

damn you're clowning hard. there are a lot of logical fallacies in this post so i'm not even going to respond to most of this. you're making so many assumptions on what i think about masvidal/conor as a matchup, i'm just pointing out that sourcing his boxing camp is silly as hell when the dude doesn't even fucking fight anymore and that is why his skills have diminished so much. he's had one mma camp in three years and his physique has gone to shit.

lol at me being a new Masvidal fan, i'm not particularly a fan of the guy but i've been watching him long before he was in the ufc.

vastly superior knowledge, dear lord.

Masvidal didnt add shit to his arsenal gtfo,

its a coin toss against diaz when the fuck was masvidal ever a favorite now suddenly you're making him out to be some invincible champ, he might get embarassed

this bmf card is about 2 very marketable fighters who unfortunately lack the skills to be champs so dana pulled up this event out of his ass and slapped a belt into it to make them seem champ level to baby fans like you and continue their hype

Masvidal didnt add shit to his arsenal gtfo,

its a coin toss against diaz when the fuck was masvidal ever a favorite now suddenly you're making him out to be some invincible champ, he might get embarassed

this bmf card is about 2 very marketable fighters who unfortunately lack the skills to be champs so dana pulled up this event out of his ass and slapped a belt into it to make them seem champ level to baby fans like you and continue their hype

You didn’t think his shuffle with the switch to southpaw and overhand left against Darren Till (fellow southpaw) wasn’t “adding something” to his arsenal?

Masvidal has literally never thrown something like that or even used that type of footwork.

He should be able to beat Diaz and he’s also the betting favorite to do so.

damn you're clowning hard. there are a lot of logical fallacies in this post so i'm not even going to respond to most of this. you're making so many assumptions on what i think about masvidal/conor as a matchup, i'm just pointing out that sourcing his boxing camp is silly as hell when the dude doesn't even fucking fight anymore and that is why his skills have diminished so much. he's had one mma camp in three years and his physique has gone to shit.

lol at me being a new Masvidal fan, i'm not particularly a fan of the guy but i've been watching him long before he was in the ufc.

vastly superior knowledge, dear lord.
You keep saying there are all these things wrong with what he’s saying but you won’t address them. I don’t have a particular dog in this fight but this discussion would be a lot more interesting if you would actually debate him instead of throwing out more or less useless dismissive posts.

You spelled conor lover wrong

Conor would wipe the floor with Masvidal, who's a journeyman getting all the spotlights after two wins. No one cared about Masvidal for the most of his career, rightfully so. He's not very good. He shouldn't beat Nate either. If you think Masvidal is anything special, then you are a noob.

I think you should speak for yourself because you are wrong about it on so many counts. Maybe we should fight noob

you're in for a big shock nov 2nd

Back