Rumored UPDATED There’s a chance Conor could face Masvidal after all..

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Assuming Masvidal gets past Diaz (which I believe he will rather easily), it could lead into this match up.

Masvidal is the first star to blow up in the ESPN era, he’s garnering a lot of promo including his 5 second beheading of shit talking pasty boy Askren and after he gains notoriety for facing Diaz, it could lead into a big payday with Conor which I think could really sell.

UPDATE: Conor wants the smoke

Last edited:
They're gonna fatten Masvidal up with all of these wins before they put him in for the title. Not a bad strategy for building up a big PPV title match.

guess i need to add Masvidal to the sig.

They're gonna fatten Masvidal up with all of these wins before they put him in for the title. Not a bad strategy for building up a big PPV title match.
This. If Masivdal beats Diaz and Conor, they can easily give him a WW TS. And if he fails that, they can then give him a LW ttile shot.

It won't happen. Conor is retired and would only come back for the perfect opponent for the right amount of money and for a belt. If Masvidal wins the 170lb strap tho... It's on!

Assuming Masvidal gets past Diaz (which I believe he will rather easily), it could lead into this match up.

Masvidal is the first star to blow up in the ESPN era, he’s garnering a lot of promo including his 5 second beheading of shit talking pasty boy Askren and after he gains notoriety for facing Diaz, it could lead into a big payday with Conor which I think could really sell.

come on conor is ducking cowboy now he fight one of them at 170 please.

I want to start off by saying i am not a Conor McGregor fan. I'd also like to say that when i see the cage door close and he is inside of it you just can't fucking miss him fight. It's always awesome, and he is always looking for the kill(except against Khabib when he was just hoping to survive and not get caught cheating every single way he could). I have been watching MMA for a very long time, UFC 40 to be exact. 40 is one of the greatest cards and helped the UFC survive when they needed it too most, and featured all finishes, plenty of future greats and legends, and the birth of the Tito and Chuck collision that was bound to happen after they both shined so brightly. I always have watched every promotion that was available to watch since MMA wasn't easily accessible yet. I bring all this up to make a point though.

My point of this is to say I've watched both of these men's careers and i iust don't see anyway that Conor can lose to Jorge. Jorge is being overrated by all these Fairweather newbie morons. He isn't good enough to beat Conor on the feet, not 10 years ago, and not now either that Conor had a tried and true boxing camp to add to his already amazing aresnal. I am rooting for Jorge to best Nate just so i can get Conor by finish ITD at stupid ass odds and pay for a free trip for me and the Wife.

TLDR; Im a Conor hater who is a realist about his abilities and Conor knocks Jorge out early and violently via being a superior striker and being desperate for a win! And i cash out big on the +odds of Connie ITD

Is Masvidal not only beats but finishes Nate (something he could brag that Conor himself couldn't do), then I could definitely see Conor fighting him at WW, provided he doesn't already have a fight announced by then

But that won't happen. McGregor will fight Nate in either the 27th or 28th fight (probably the former) of his MMA career, just as I've been saying for three years

tree-times.jpg

conor is rumored to fight everybody nowadays who has some buzz, i dont believe shit which comes from that side

He's clearly angling for the Diaz trilogy.

Back