Rumored UPDATED There’s a chance Conor could face Masvidal after all..

Conor is scared stiff of Mas and Khabib, most likely also has doubts against Justin too.

Guy is just hoping for Poirier or Diaz.

Well i wouldn't to see conir lose his next fight... but i would like for him to have a chance... i dont want to see him get murdered...
Mcnuggets should fight at LW or even better FW. He is a manlet that cannot compete at WW. I know other manlets like cormier can be HW champions, but he not, his frame is too small, to weak.

Not so sure Mas wil beat Diaz to be honest. Nate's not the easiest guy to finish, and he's looked pretty good since the Johnson fight.

Assuming Masvidal gets past Diaz (which I believe he will rather easily), it could lead into this match up.

Masvidal is the first star to blow up in the ESPN era, he’s garnering a lot of promo including his 5 second beheading of shit talking pasty boy Askren and after he gains notoriety for facing Diaz, it could lead into a big payday with Conor which I think could really sell.

Easily?l Even madisval knows it's going to be a difficult fight. Nice cheerleading for him though.

Conor at 170? The guy is about 5'4".

Conor looked small at lightweight.

Not convinced that fight will happen unless Masvidal were to drop to 155.

Well the BMF belt is the only one Conor has a realistic chance at obtaining.

The only thing stopping McGregor from walking straight into a title shot is Khabib. It just depends on whether or not Khabib sticks by his word or if he's just angling for more money. Remember when Dana floated McGregor's name around as Khabib's next potential opponent? Dana doesn't think Conor needs to prove himself against anyone. He'll give him what he wants. Dana and McGregor are like Vince McMahon and Corporate Austin. Anyone who faces McGregor is against the entire organisation.

I believe that McGregor's "retirement" is to allow him to train 100% for Khabib while Khabib is off defending his belt. He'll fly in the best wrestlers and so on to prepare. It's a no-lose kind of fight because everybody expects him to lose and he'll look great if he can be the first man to beat Khabib. Conor takes an evened score as a win.

Which is why I doubt he'll fight Diaz again unless Nate continues to look like shit (Pettis hurt him with nearly every punch and isn't a known power-puncher). Too much to lose in that trilogy with a gatekeeper. He can pretend he already won because he won the last fight. There's a reason Conor never gives rematches to guys he beat.

Masvidal is a flavour of the week gatekeeper. He's Mike Perry before Jouban. I think he'll go back to fizzling out before McGregor even returns.

McGregor and Dana are both waiting for McGregor vs Khabib 2. McGregor doesn't even need another fight. Dana is waiting to give him another shot at Khabib and I believe that Khabib will eventually cave in and grant it.

Masvidal didnt add shit to his arsenal gtfo,

its a coin toss against diaz when the fuck was masvidal ever a favorite now suddenly you're making him out to be some invincible champ, he might get embarassed

this bmf card is about 2 very marketable fighters who unfortunately lack the skills to be champs so dana pulled up this event out of his ass and slapped a belt into it to make them seem champ level to baby fans like you and continue their hype
I said Conor added new tricks, not Masvidal. Reading comprehension!!

I want to start off by saying i am not a Conor McGregor fan. I'd also like to say that when i see the cage door close and he is inside of it you just can't fucking miss him fight. It's always awesome, and he is always looking for the kill(except against Khabib when he was just hoping to survive and not get caught cheating every single way he could). I have been watching MMA for a very long time, UFC 40 to be exact. 40 is one of the greatest cards and helped the UFC survive when they needed it too most, and featured all finishes, plenty of future greats and legends, and the birth of the Tito and Chuck collision that was bound to happen after they both shined so brightly. I always have watched every promotion that was available to watch since MMA wasn't easily accessible yet. I bring all this up to make a point though.

My point of this is to say I've watched both of these men's careers and i iust don't see anyway that Conor can lose to Jorge. Jorge is being overrated by all these Fairweather newbie morons. He isn't good enough to beat Conor on the feet, not 10 years ago, and not now either that Conor had a tried and true boxing camp to add to his already amazing aresnal. I am rooting for Jorge to best Nate just so i can get Conor by finish ITD at stupid ass odds and pay for a free trip for me and the Wife.

TLDR; Im a Conor hater who is a realist about his abilities and Conor knocks Jorge out early and violently via being a superior striker and being desperate for a win! And i cash out big on the +odds of Connie ITD

What makes you a hater when you claim to love everything about his fights?

Honestly dgaf about a third fight with business savvy vegan Diaz. Not the same.

Conor sparks Trashvidal's chin.

Back