Rumored UPDATED There’s a chance Conor could face Masvidal after all..

Conor would wipe the floor with Masvidal, who's a journeyman getting all the spotlights after two wins. No one cared about Masvidal for the most of his career, rightfully so. He's not very good. He shouldn't beat Nate either. If you think Masvidal is anything special, then you are a noob.
How are you the same amount of stupid every day on here, yet your profile claims “always learning”?
<JagsKiddingMe>

Conor has no business at welterweight unless he’s fighting other fake welterweights like Diaz or Pettis etc. Conor isn’t even a good lightweight let alone welterweight. He belongs back at FW where he can go back to manlet crushing where he outsizes, out reaches, out strengths, out leverages everybody.

Conor would love that fight because it's easy and hype-able. But Mas is not getting past Diaz.

What makes you a hater when you claim to love everything about his fights?
I'm a fight fan, but I think him out of the cage is despicable. He acts like a fucking drama queen TMZ scumbag. He insults people's religion, families, attacked fighters in a parking garage, and cheats on his wife. He's a dirtbag, but I don't give a fuck about the outside of the cage stuff as much a I care about what happens when the cage door closes

Mas murks the 8 minute wonder.

Just make him skip the line for the 170 belt and fight Usman first.. Just like they did with the 155.. After being stripped for a few years of inactivity of both his belts.

You keep saying there are all these things wrong with what he’s saying but you won’t address them. I don’t have a particular dog in this fight but this discussion would be a lot more interesting if you would actually debate him instead of throwing out more or less useless dismissive posts.

I never said masvidal > conor though. his entire reply to me was
ad hominem and attempts to counter points i never made.

I want to start off by saying i am not a Conor McGregor fan. I'd also like to say that when i see the cage door close and he is inside of it you just can't fucking miss him fight. It's always awesome, and he is always looking for the kill(except against Khabib when he was just hoping to survive and not get caught cheating every single way he could). I have been watching MMA for a very long time, UFC 40 to be exact. 40 is one of the greatest cards and helped the UFC survive when they needed it too most, and featured all finishes, plenty of future greats and legends, and the birth of the Tito and Chuck collision that was bound to happen after they both shined so brightly. I always have watched every promotion that was available to watch since MMA wasn't easily accessible yet. I bring all this up to make a point though.

My point of this is to say I've watched both of these men's careers and i iust don't see anyway that Conor can lose to Jorge. Jorge is being overrated by all these Fairweather newbie morons. He isn't good enough to beat Conor on the feet, not 10 years ago, and not now either that Conor had a tried and true boxing camp to add to his already amazing aresnal. I am rooting for Jorge to best Nate just so i can get Conor by finish ITD at stupid ass odds and pay for a free trip for me and the Wife.

TLDR; Im a Conor hater who is a realist about his abilities and Conor knocks Jorge out early and violently via being a superior striker and being desperate for a win! And i cash out big on the +odds of Connie ITD
Conor couldn't KO 145 Max. How is he gonna KO Masvidal? Masvidal win by total destruction of Conor.

You guys know Nate will beat Jorge right? So yeah there's that tiny little problem to this plan...

What makes you a hater when you claim to love everything about his fights?
you don't have to like someone to enjoy them fighting, skill can't be denied. Everyone hates colby but we all loved his performance against robbie because it showed an insane amount of grit. We still hate him outside the cage, but to deny his worth as a competitor is casual fan behaviour

Mas is less than a 2 to 1 favorite

Ppl are so polarized that either fighter will win easily. It's so strange

Per tmz ? You believe tmz when it comes to fight news ?

Dude, take a break from the Internet

you don't have to like someone to enjoy them fighting, skill can't be denied. Everyone hates colby but we all loved his performance against robbie because it showed an insane amount of grit. We still hate him outside the cage, but to deny his worth as a competitor is casual fan behaviour
Hahahahaha the majority of the board shit on him for that boring performance as they do all his other fights, dude is a point fighter, what grit did he show ? Lawler didn’t even come close to hurting him, or even throwing a lot of power, people actually thought he threw the fight, that’s how unimpressed they were with Covington

Back