Update on the sandwich deli girl

Then she is tolerating you because she works there.

You are old, she is young and in your words hot.

She is not interested she is nice because she has to be,

She probably already thinks your a creepy dude, you tried once thats enough. She isnt keen.

This is all assuming this isnt a gigantic troll which im still 50/50 on.
A month ago I would have agreed with you but you would have had to have seen the way she looked at me yesterday. I can't properly explain it here but it was not a normal hello. It was a brief moment between us but the way she looked at me still haunts me.

I'm not going to try to convince you that I'm not trolling. Seems like a silly thing to troll about. Like, if I were lying then I'd probably attempt to make the story better than this.

A month ago I would have agreed with you but you would have had to have seen the way she looked at me yesterday. I can't properly explain it here but it was not a normal hello. It was a brief moment between us but the way she looked at me still haunts me.
Holy shit. Again if serious, you are a legit stalker and creating a fantasy in your own head. This is the shit pyschos that go on shooting sprees write about in their manifestos.

She doesnt like you and if she is as hot as you say there is a 100% chance she is getting banged out by a young dude.

Then she is tolerating you because she works there.

You are old, she is young and in your words hot.

She is not interested she is nice because she has to be,

She probably already thinks your a creepy dude, you tried once thats enough. She isnt keen.

This is all assuming this isnt a gigantic troll which im still 50/50 on.
I am old too but it is just barely beginning to show. Hair is starting to pepper but I'm still pretty strong. For sure I am on the decline though. I went running a couple days ago and I felt so old afterwards.

I remember listening to a girl once talk about how she had a crush on a 30 something bartender guy when she was 21 and thought he was such a cool guy for knowing how to make all those drinks. When she got older, she realized that he was not impressive at all actually and that her crush was silly.

I feel that way with this girl. I'm not some rich guy. I have a pretty regular job and I am only going to get older and less attractive over time and she will begin to realize that she is way, way out of my league. If I do manage to be with her, she could very well realize this over time. It would almost be like tricking her in a way to be with her because one could argue that I'm preying on her youthful naivety. Still though, she is legally an adult. If she's allowed to vote for the president then she can decide if she's into the old average customer guy.

My friend, you are acting like a lovesick teen, not a man who is almost 40. Be better than this.
With all due respect sir, I like her a lot and I'm expressing it in a safe anonymous place here. You have revealed stuff about your love life here that some may consider questionable but I am no one to judge you.

I don't care what people think of my extreme adoration of this young lady. I just want her if she will have me and I feel like she is sending me signs.

I am old too but it is just barely beginning to show. Hair is starting to pepper but I'm still pretty strong. For sure I am on the decline though. I went running a couple days ago and I felt so old afterwards.

I remember listening to a girl once talk about how she had a crush on a 30 something bartender guy when she was 21 and thought he was such a cool guy for knowing how to make all those drinks. When she got older, she realized that he was not impressive at all actually and that her crush was silly.

I feel that way with this girl. I'm not some rich guy. I have a pretty regular job and I am only going to get older and less attractive over time and she will begin to realize that she is way, way out of my league. If I do manage to be with her, she could very well realize this over time. It would almost be like tricking her in a way to be with her because one could argue that I'm preying on her youthful naivety. Still though, she is legally an adult. If she's allowed to vote for the president then she can decide if she's into the old average customer guy.
I am on this girls side. you are fucking weird and dont know how to read social ques.

Get help.

Jesus Christ man. This reads like a kid who's never been laid before. Go back to banging the fat girl and just think of your sandwich girl while with the fat one . That's the best you are gonna get. Good luck!
Sleeping with a woman you don't really like feels gross and depressing, especially afterwards. Like I'm wasting my time and energy with someone who I don't really like that much.

Which is not to say that I think I am better than her or anything like that. I'm not special. I'm just not that into her or any of the other women I have dated who are probably more on my level. So, it's better for them and for me if I don't see them anymore.

I am on this girls side. you are fucking weird and dont know how to read social ques.

Get help.
Reads more like a diss than any actual help. Whatever man. I still feel happy as heck because I think I might have a shot with the most beautiful woman in the world and you're probably just jealous.

Reads more like a diss than any actual help. Whatever man. I still feel happy as heck because I think I might have a shot with the most beautiful woman in the world and you're probably just jealous.
you got me.

Good trolling 8/10 dont lay it on so thick about interaction though next time and it could of been the near perfect troll.

You got a lot of good advice first thread... at this point I think u need to ask her again and report back to us
I think I will ask her more about what she likes to do outside of work because she looks very athletic. Maybe we could go to the gym or something.

Ask her out if you haven’t already, and just move on if she bans you
You will become a weird stalker dude

This is getting creepy mate move on. She knows she could have you if she wants and she don't case closed.
I did move on. I've just been regular customer. Sometimes she would kinda ignore me and not say much so I just mirrored her, but still polite and friendly. But yesterday that look she gave me. I don't know how to verbally convey what happened but there was something there. I want to play it cool but not too cool.

She holds too much power over you.
If she was to be your girlfriend tomorrow and dump you next week you’d probably be clinically depressed.
Don’t know what advice to give you other than to beware the devastating potential of heartbreak.
Take it easy, man. Beauty isn’t everything.
Regardless of the outcome what is important is your well being, don’t let your life hinge on a yes or no and don’t let either one be so overwhelming. Temper the flames of passion.
Username checks out

Ask her out if you haven’t already, and just move on if she bans you
You will become a weird stalker dude
I did ask her out and she said she is really young (but over 18). So I just dropped it and we have been fine. Lately she has warmed up to me and is giving me more prolonged eye contact and smiling. I feel like it's not a look you get from a woman who is not interested in you. I think it was a non-verbal expression of interest on her part.

Back