Unsigned Heavyweights - Thread Four

Caio Sardela vs. Anthony Ramirez Am fight but [661 lbs??] probably a typo

Zsolt Balla 7-5-1 vs. Beniamin Veverita 2-1
Janos Csukas 6-0 vs. Alin Constantinescu debut , Csukas was 3-1 in Am and lost an exhibition LHW fight in round 1 by KO, Alin is 2-1 in Am
Oleg Popov 14-1 vs. Antônio Silva 19-13 last bigfoot win, Soa Palelei· 0:41 · R2 UFC 190: Rousey vs. Correia2015.08.01
Sergey Dyakonov 13-2 vs. Vinicius Moreira 10-7
Muhriddin Javliev 1-0 vs. Viktor Klyuev 0-1
Bruno Cappelozza 15-5 vs. Matheus Scheffel 15-8
Renan Ferreira 9-2 vs. Klidson Abreu 16-5
Ante Delija 20-5 vs. Shelton Graves 9-5
Denis Goltsov 28-7 vs. Maurice Greene 10-6
Sam Kei 8-5 vs. Juan Adams 9-4 war caveman adams
Andrea Michele Chiapperino vs. Albert Serpeti dual debut, Chiapperino lost an Am fight
Samuel Zade 0-0 vs. Sapan Taha 1-1
Alexander Binder debut vs. Jan Krawarik 1-2
Slim Trabelsi 3-0 vs. Luis Henrique 13-8
Shamil Gaziev 7-0 vs. Kirill Kornilov 13-1 Gaziev 9-2 Am, first fight with someone with more then 3 pro wins, one of his Am losses, to Gadzhimurad Bagautdinov 14-3 in Am dude needs to debut and is 1-1 with Gaziev and another loss is to a 21-0 Am monster Dzhamal Medzhidov. Kirill is super legit, with some decision losses in kickbocing before mma, but legit pro wins

Badr Medkouri 3-0 vs. Alpha Cissokho 1-0
Scott Lamont 0-1 vs. Chester Post 8-27-1 Lamont 5-3 Am, kickboxing ko loss and 47 years old
Akbar Nabavizadeh Zenoz debut vs. Mathieu Langlais 1-3 Akbar 0-1 Am. Mathieu 8-4-1 Am
Hangyu Du 1-0 vs. Shuai Dang debut
Clairon Marcos 0-1 vs. Ryan Spillane 0-2 Spillane 10-9 Am record

Austin lane is coming back in contender series, and has been winning? never seen that coming

Last edited:
Shamil Gaziev is now 8-0, handing Kornilov his first defeat (now 13-1), by split decision. Gaziev seems good.

Slim Trabelsi moves to 4-0, and Badr Medkouri also climbs to 4-0. Seems like that's the fight to make in ARES, next.

Shamil Gaziev is now 8-0, handing Kornilov his first defeat (now 13-1), by split decision. Gaziev seems good.

Slim Trabelsi moves to 4-0, and Badr Medkouri also climbs to 4-0. Seems like that's the fight to make in ARES, next.

Did you think Gaziev won that fight? I scored it a draw but if one fighter was going to be awarded the win I don't see where the judges found 2 rounds to award to Gaziev.

I don't think it raised either fighters stock.

for HW, i do rank decisions pretty harshly, for me worst thing is ko, then decision and submission. but i guess split and the very good opponent makes it fine.

Did you think Gaziev won that fight? I scored it a draw but if one fighter was going to be awarded the win I don't see where the judges found 2 rounds to award to Gaziev.

Didn't see it man, no - just read the result. Just thought beating a 13-0 guy and being 8-0 is promising, didn't realise it was a shit performance.

I scored it for Kornilov personally. I don't really think Gaziev has much of a ceiling. He reminds me of Shamil Abdurakhimov without any striking.

I scored it for Kornilov personally. I don't really think Gaziev has much of a ceiling. He reminds me of Shamil Abdurakhimov without any striking.

I think Kornilov may have damaged Gaziev's arm with the kimura in the second round. I'm not going to completely write Gaziev off for one performance but he definitely did not deserve to win that fight.

It will be interesting to see where both guys go from here.

I think Kornilov may have damaged Gaziev's arm with the kimura in the second round. I'm not going to completely write Gaziev off for one performance but he definitely did not deserve to win that fight.

It will be interesting to see where both guys go from here.

I don't think the arm was the issue as much as his gas tank was. That dude was tired.

soft record, but is also 2-0 in mma with bareknuckle and 4-1 with a DQ loss only in Am. who would he even fight? cyril asker is long gone

Larry Gonzales 0-1 vs. Nick Tomlinson 0-0 4-0 and 1-0 in Am respectfully (results pending)
Kirill Sidelnikov 13-7 defeats Fábio Maldonado 28-16 via KO/TKO at 0:45 of Round 1
Ahmed Mohammed Jabbar Al Rubaye 7-4 defeats Grisha Ayiryan 2-2 via KO/TKO at 4:59 of Round 1

Igor Makowski debut vs. Ivan Slobodiuk 2-0
Felipe Batista debut vs. Rômulo Souza 0-1
Hyago Silva 4-0-1 vs. João Paulo dos Santos 6-14 santos has lost 9 straight
Jacob Heavlin 1-3 vs. Dan Almario 1=3

canada daying too hard, bit of delay

DeWayne Diggs 3-3 vs. Jaquis Williams 7-11 [220]
Yukinori Akazawa 2-4 vs. Kirihito Ando debut
Willie Tarpley 2-2 vs. Rashaun Jackson 5-5
Marcin Kalata 3-3 vs. Marcin Sianos 5-7
Creedence Anderson 0-1 vs. David Taumoepeau 3-4
Serigne Ousmane Dia 2-1 vs. Damian Zduńczyk 0-1
Jose Caceres 2-0 vs. Sergio Vega debut

Willie Tarpley 2-2 defeats Rashaun Jackson 5-5 via KO/TKO at 1:18 of Round 1
Cafu Falcon 2-0 vs. Kazbek Saidaliev 11-3 tba
Maxwell Djantou Nana debut vs. Mario Pinto 2-0, Pinto also 5-1 Am, tba
Deran Martinez 0-1 vs. Christian Victorian debut, martinex 3-4 Am Victorian 0-1, tba
Braxton Smith 1-1 vs. Jakori Savage 2-0, Savage 4-1 Am, tba
Alan Makitov 3-2 vs. Ivan Romanov 6-0, Romanov 1-1 in the weird cup series russian Am MMA has,tba

kinda late so those are results

John Winter 4-1 vs. Paul-Emmanuel Gnaze 3-1 led me to the discovery of Slim Trabelsi, might pop up later, last guy to beat winter
Stefan Stanković 3-8 vs. Stefan Vojcak 2-0
Silvio da Silva 10-7 vs. Angelo Lomboni 2-2
Martin Harris debut vs. Ahmed Sanchez 0-1, but 1 Am fight and win
Patrick Brady 2-0 vs. Cameron Graham 4-8 Brady 4-1-1 Am record
Joshua Miranda 4-4 vs. Matt Howell 2-9
Soslan Gasiev 6-6 vs. Azamat Nuftillaev 11-0-1 , Azamat going to do bad things after getting a draw last fight

Jakori Savage loses by brutal KO to Braxton Smith in round 1. I had Savage on the list, but he was a fairly big question mark. Looks like he needs more work. Smith is a shorter (5'11") heavy nearing his mid 30's. He was a wrestler and has kickboxing experience and heavy hands. Not sure if I'm sold on him, but heavies with big KO power sometimes show up more than you'd expect.

Jakori Savage loses by brutal KO to Braxton Smith in round 1. I had Savage on the list, but he was a fairly big question mark. Looks like he needs more work. Smith is a shorter (5'11") heavy nearing his mid 30's. He was a wrestler and has kickboxing experience and heavy hands. Not sure if I'm sold on him, but heavies with big KO power sometimes show up more than you'd expect.

Braxton Smith put him out cold in absolutely brutal fashion. Savage is 6"6, cuts down to the HW limit, and was out on impact; that is some serious power. Hopefully Savage learns from this and starts using his 86" inch reach to pick his opponents apart from range instead of closing distance for them.

Adam Bogatyrev 8-3 def. Raphael Pessoa 10-4 rd 1 gnp

Gun Oh Shim 5-4 vs. Dong Hyun Bae 5-2
David Taumoepeau 4-4 vs. Jack Alexander debut
Cihan Kaplan 3=2 vs. Aleksandar Djordjevic 6-1
Benjamin Šehić 4-1 vs. Carlos Eduardo 19-10
Roland Rak 2-3 vs. Boris Glezgo debut
Jawaski Bethly 0-5 vs. Shelby Hill debut, Hill 4-5 as Am
Aaron Parrish 0-1 vs. Cody Phillips 1-3
Arthur Fonseca 2-0 vs. Gustavo Mota 2-1
André Vieira 5-1 vs. Victor Hugo 2-0

kinda boring week so far

Valter Ignacio 5-0 vs. Andrey Zhukovsky 3-2
Ivan Kutuzov 0-1 vs. Roman Surin debut
Alex Nicholson 14-9 vs. Oscar Sosa II 14-2
Petera Wilson debut vs. Stan Tippins 2-1 , Tippins also 2-1 Am, Wilson 5-1 Am
Akbar Baktybek Uulu 2-1 vs. Vladimir Rudak 2-1
Waldo Cortes-Acosta 6-0 vs. Danilo Suzart 9-1
Pavel Dailidko 2-1 vs. Erçin Şirin 0-1
Hideki Sekine 12-5 vs. Tsuyoshi Sudario 4-1
Jordan Mitchell 9-16 vs. Chris Beal 3-9
Ras Hylton 7-6 vs. Cody Lightfoot 6-5
Gabriel Sayeg debut vs. Ryan Fournier 1-3, Gab is 5-4-1NC in Am, Fournier lost first 2 pro mma fights a decade ago, then went 1-1 in Am, then 1-1 as a pro

Junior Tafa defeats Kelvin Fitial via KO/TKO in Round 2
Marcelo Nunes defeats Dylan Potter via Submission at 1:47 of Round 1
Lazar Todev defeats Patrick Vespaziani via KO/TKO in Round 3
Stefan Vojcak defeats Dritan Barjamaj via Submission in Round 1
Arslan Bilalov defeats Aybolat Muratali via KO/TKO in Round 1
Vladimir Dayneko defeats Soslan Gasiev via KO/TKO at 0:45 of Round 1
Jamal Pogues defeats Paulo Renato Jr. via 3 Round Decision
Hidetaka Arato defeats Junichiro Okamoto via KO/TKO at 3:10 of Round 1
Matunga Djikasa 5-3 vs. Ivan Strydom 2-4 results pending

Results last week
this week V

Said Sowma 8-3 vs. Gokhan Saricam 7-1