Unpopular opinions

In a cage, prime Brock absolutely crushes prime Fedor, CC and Big Nog.

MM’s competition is comparable to any of the other GOAT candidates.

brock and cyborgs best technique is being way more roided than their opponents

Max is fine at 145

And dont you agree with me now... ive been saying this way before he fought dustin

It was unpopular, and i was right

<3>
Nothing been validated here. Max fought rather well but wreckless in his FIRST fight at 155 for an interim belt against an evolved upper tier/ elite 155er.

Max s cut are just going to get tougher and tougher at 145. I'm not saying your wrong but hes what? walking around at 180 last hear.We'll see how he looks in his next defense.

Frank Mir is probably the one UFC fighter who got the most undeserved title shots in UFC history

Ken Shamrock was a legitimate martial artist for a few years of his career.
Bas Rutten's commentary interviews and cameos for promo clips are still better than anything Rogan's done.
Stipe tapped to Overeem...

The only thing holding DC back from beating Jon is his conditioning. He had the right game plan and the wrong gas tank in the first fight.

Fedor is not the GOAT, he's not even top 5 imo. I consider his real record to be only 12-5 as those are the only fights he fought in that were santioned, commissioned and drug tested fights. All of his other fights had no outside commissioning body to even sanction the fights. Not to meention he was fighting pro wrestlers with no MMA experience while he was Pride HW champion. It's the equivalent if the reigning UFC WW champ fought CM Punk for his very first fight. I.E. I cannot consider any fight he had in Japan as legit. Or Russia either considering he fought Fabio in a fight where he hand picked the ref and judges.

Brock Lesnar never had a debilitating illness. Hes full of shit and lost weight because he stopped cycling and lost those fights because he wasn't good enough.

Sherdog forum isn’t anywhere near as awesome as it was 10~ years ago

Brock Lesnar never had a debilitating illness. Hes full of shit and lost weight because he stopped cycling and lost those fights because he wasn't good enough.
look in the mirror and see how much of a piece of shit you really are for saying that

Lmao do you even know what an opinion is? Him having diverticulitis is fact this isn’t some kind of conspiracy ye odd bastard

Jones will never be the official GOAT after that many failed tests...
<mma1>

They should replace championship belts with punch cards

Lmao do you even know what an opinion is? Him having diverticulitis is fact this isn’t some kind of conspiracy ye odd bastard
Do you have access to his medical records? We only know what brock and his pr team put out there. Do you know what a fact is? I dont question there being something ,that would be too random to say but I do believe it was majorly exaggerated.

Do you have access to his medical records? We only know what brock and his pr team put out there. Do you know what a fact is? I dont question there being something ,that would be too random to say but I do believe it was majorly exaggerated.

I was his surgeon

Back