Unpopular opinions

The greatest moment in TUF history, and top 5 most satisfying moment on free television, is Amir Sadollah catching CB Dollaway with an armbar to win TUF 7. Despite finding great success, under the pseudonym Manuel Ferrara, as an entertainer in another industry, this will always be his money shot.
images
upload_2019-4-25_20-59-2.jpegupload_2019-4-25_21-0-55.jpegupload_2019-4-25_21-2-4.jpeg

Max is fine at 145

And dont you agree with me now... ive been saying this way before he fought dustin

It was unpopular, and i was right

<3>
No shame in losing a close fight against Poirier.

He's still a big threat in that division and a possible title challenger in the future.

His days at 145 are numbered. That weight cut is brutal.

BJ is absolutely not the LW GOAT.

can't stand frankie edgar.

can't stand diego sanchez.

don't like derrick lewis and it's embarrassing that he beats fighters that are better than him.

i like artem (and not in the ironic way) and think he's better than you guys give him credit for, he was competitive in all of his UFC fights except maybe the hall fight.

i'll always be a conor fan and his haters are bitter losers who are more obsessed with him than his fans ever were.

DC beats (or at least has a good chance) jones at HW.

i like rogan (when he's not being biased or going crazy with the hyberbole for specific fighters like MM and ronda), i like cruz on commentary, i like dana for the most part, schaub grew on me big time after he retired and i like him now too.

i'm sure theres a bunch more but i can't think right now, but i know theres a bunch of beloved fighters i don't like or think are overrated.
I agree with basically everything except for that stupid DC at heavyweight bullshit. Go rewatch all of DC's fights, he performs WAY BETTER at 205 where he is in the best shape of his life and where all his major accomplishments have come from. The best DC has lost to Jones twice.

Maybe there's a chance Jon is worse at HW?

Robert Whittaker KO's Izzy inside of three
Schevchenko is unwatchable
Moraes murders Cejudo

UFC isn’t anywhere near as awesome as it was 10 years ago

Anderson Silva loses his retirement match against Cannonier.

Chris Weidman is still very good, and could beat anyone that he lost to in a rematch.

Stipe is the best HW right now, and would beat DC in a rematch.

I agree with basically everything except for that stupid DC at heavyweight bullshit. Go rewatch all of DC's fights, he performs WAY BETTER at 205 where he is in the best shape of his life and where all his major accomplishments have come from. The best DC has lost to Jones twice.

Maybe there's a chance Jon is worse at HW?
i do think jones would be a lot worse at HW because he already doesn't have much power in his hands, wouldn't be able to bully/throw guys around with his wrestling like he does at 205, and he'd be fighting guys with similar height/reach who have bigger frames.

but i still think DC is better at HW, at least in some areas. (power obviously, he probably feels a lot better physically, faster than most of the other HW's)

Max Holloway threw 7 leg kicks in his entire 25 minute fight against Poirier. He is SUPER overrated and will probably lose his belt at 145 in 2019

I think him and Conor would be a close contest. I would lean toward Conor.

I would favor him to beat Tony and I THINK he could best Dustin as well.

I would also favor him over Justin, and I think he may very well beat Cowboy.

I think Conor would beat 99% of Lightweights. Tony, Poirier, Gaethje, Al, Barboza, Cowboy, Diaz, etc. I think he'd be able to take Khabib in a rematch as well, but Khabib might be the only one good enough to beat McGregor consistently.

He beat Gastelum. Doesn’t that get him any cred?
Chris Weidman beat Gastelum in a more convincing fashion. Are you riding his nuts? Really tho, Adesanya showed how over hyped he is getting his ass kicked early and nearly getting finished by Kelvin.

Conor should be a featherweight still.

Francis Ngannou would smesh Stipe in a rematch

Gus should be a HW

Khabib might be the greatest LW of all time.

Bones doesn’t HAVE to move up

Johnny Walker is bones biggest threat.

TJ is the greatest little fighter of all time

Back