Unpopular opinions

Riatyn

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Al Iaquinta is the second best fighter at light weight. He beats Tony, Dustin, and Conor. He probably has the best chance in a rematch against Khabib aswell.

What are yours?

Unproper 12

That is my opinion.

Also, Jones is not clean. Super asterisk.

Max is fine at 145

And dont you agree with me now... ive been saying this way before he fought dustin

It was unpopular, and i was right

<3>

Idk about Tony but Al vs Dustin would be more competitive than against Holloway.
Last round Al is a monster though.

Cat food is an excellent source of nutrition.

pet.jpg

Everything going on with Jones and USADA is perfectly legitimate

Jones is clean and keeps getting unlucky

Not all fighters are on steroids....

Interim belts are good for the sport.
PED use doesn't put an asterisk next to your name.
Ferguson subs Nurmagomedov.

Iaquinta is a tough fight for anybody and a legit top5 LW, but I don't know what makes you think that he has any kind of shot to beat Khabib.

He lost that fight everywhere, and got absolutely embarrassed striking, which is where everybody thought that he would have an advantage.

My unpopular opinion is that Paulo Costa is the most grossly overrated fighter on the roster right now. I keep seeing people talking like this guy is a proven contender at 185 and picking him to beat top 5 MWs. It's bizarre.

Al will get tooled by cowboy knees.

- PEDs, just like in all sports, are commonly used and no amount of testing will stop that. Therefore, people should not dwell on this as they are a fact of life wihen there's this much money on the line.
- The sport hasn't evolved THAT much and certain styles (wrestlers with chins and cardio) will always be successful
- Offensive submissions are borderline irrelevant at the highest level of MMA
- Weight cutting issues and eye pokes are NOT at an epidemic level and over-complicated solutions are not needed
- DC is salty, fake, generally a boring fighter, and unlikable as a person

I'm sure I think some fighter you like is overrated.

Back