Jones is not LHW GOAT
Silva is not MW GOAT
GSP is not WW GOAT
BJ is not LW GOAT
Aldo is not FW GOAT

BJ is absolutely not the LW GOAT.

can't stand frankie edgar.

can't stand diego sanchez.

don't like derrick lewis and it's embarrassing that he beats fighters that are better than him.

i like artem (and not in the ironic way) and think he's better than you guys give him credit for, he was competitive in all of his UFC fights except maybe the hall fight.

i'll always be a conor fan and his haters are bitter losers who are more obsessed with him than his fans ever were.

DC beats (or at least has a good chance) jones at HW.

i like rogan (when he's not being biased or going crazy with the hyberbole for specific fighters like MM and ronda), i like cruz on commentary, i like dana for the most part, schaub grew on me big time after he retired and i like him now too.

i'm sure theres a bunch more but i can't think right now, but i know theres a bunch of beloved fighters i don't like or think are overrated.

Last edited:
Aldo should’ve been champ champ before Conor or dc. UFC is corrupt and headed by haters

I tend to enjoy most flyweight and WMMA fights more than most heavyweight fights.

Don Frye sucks.
Woah, woah, woah. The man, or the fighter?

I don’t care who you are, an American who smokes cigars, drinks whisky, loves hot women, and fights is a goddam hero... his fighting career is overrated, though - No matter how awesome that punch out was with that one giant Japanese fellow

Woah, woah, woah. The man, or the fighter?

I don’t care who you are, an American who smokes cigars, drinks whisky, loves hot women, and fights is a goddam hero... his fighting career is overrated, though - No matter how awesome that punch out was with that one giant Japanese fellow
to be fair i don't think anyone overrates his career/resume.

This is not an unpopular opinion. Most people know this.

Most people also believe it was a tainted supplement, which was never produced.

Most people also believe Jon never took clomiphene.

Most people believe Jon didn't snitch to receive a lesser suspension.

My unpopular opinion is that Paulo Costa is the most grossly overrated fighter on the roster right now. I keep seeing people talking like this guy is a proven contender at 185 and picking him to beat top 5 MWs. It's bizarre.
Right?!?

He beat Uriah Hall and the ghost of Johny Hendricks, and he's elite? Nonsense.

My unpopular opinion is that Paulo Costa is the most grossly overrated fighter on the roster right now. I keep seeing people talking like this guy is a proven contender at 185 and picking him to beat top 5 MWs. It's bizarre.

Sherdoggers are easily impressed by eye candy

Miller Lite tastes good.

Tim Syliva is a chick magnet.

Back